Gyro Pizza Recipe. Delicious Use For Leftover Gyro Meat.
We are adding the idea to your Wedding Ideas.
The idea was added to your Wedding Ideas.
"Gyro Pizza is a spin on a traditional gyro sandwich made with gyro meat, feta cheese, slivered red onions, diced cucumbers, tomatoes, tzatziki sauce all served on a pita flatbread. Here is why this gyro pizza recipe is amazing: All your favorite gyro flavors served on a flatbread, making this a personal pizza. Great use of leftover gyro meat. Customize each gyro pizza for each member of your family! Add extra toppings of the ones they love and leave off the ones they don’t. My husband will ALWAYS leave off the red onions."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Breathtaking Floral Ice Cubes
- Italian Stuffed Shells
- Ricotta Gnudi Recipe (ricotta Gnocchi)
- Gyro Meat Recipe. Sous Vide, Oven & Rotisserie Instructions
- Eclair Cake – My Favorite No-bake Cake Recipe
- How To Freeze Peaches
- Asian Broccoli (keto And Low Carb Friendly)
- Ww Egg Roll In A Bowl Recipe
- Rainbow Jello Layers Recipe With Video Instructions
- Shrimp Avocado Salad Recipe With Citrus Dressing
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Whole Smoked Turkey Recipe
- Wiliams Sonoma Mulling Spices. A Copycat Recipe
- Super Easy Chili Recipe
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts And Broccoli
- Savory Rosemary Mixed Nuts
- Overnight Chia Seed Pudding Recipe With Maqui Berry Powder
- Fried Pickles Restaurant Copycat
- Easy Shrimp And Tortellini Bake Recipe (with Video)
- Easy Homemade Guacamole Seasoning Mix Recipe
- Almond Biscotti Recipe With Cranberries