Smashed Brussel Sprouts Recipe
We are adding the idea to your Wedding Ideas.
The idea was added to your Wedding Ideas.
"Crispy Brussels Sprouts are the keto low-carb side dish that will turn everyone into a brussel sprout lover. This recipe for smashed brussel sprouts with parmesan cheese have crispy, cheezy edges and oven-roasted caramel goodness. Here is why this recipe is amazing: Everyone loves the crispiness of the parmesan cheese on these pan-roasted smashed Brussels sprouts. Perfect for a low-carb appetizer or even a keto snack for when you want something crunchy yet healthier. Easily cook the Brussels sprouts in the microwave. No need to wait for the water to boil!"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Breathtaking Floral Ice Cubes
- Italian Stuffed Shells
- Ricotta Gnudi Recipe (ricotta Gnocchi)
- Gyro Meat Recipe. Sous Vide, Oven & Rotisserie Instructions
- Eclair Cake – My Favorite No-bake Cake Recipe
- How To Freeze Peaches
- Asian Broccoli (keto And Low Carb Friendly)
- Ww Egg Roll In A Bowl Recipe
- Rainbow Jello Layers Recipe With Video Instructions
- Shrimp Avocado Salad Recipe With Citrus Dressing
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Whole Smoked Turkey Recipe
- Wiliams Sonoma Mulling Spices. A Copycat Recipe
- Super Easy Chili Recipe
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts And Broccoli
- Savory Rosemary Mixed Nuts
- Overnight Chia Seed Pudding Recipe With Maqui Berry Powder
- Fried Pickles Restaurant Copycat
- Easy Shrimp And Tortellini Bake Recipe (with Video)
- Easy Homemade Guacamole Seasoning Mix Recipe
- Almond Biscotti Recipe With Cranberries