Love the wedding projects you see here? Now you can publish your own wedding projects here too! Submit your wedding project tutorial by filling out this form and you'll see your wedding project featured right here on AllFreeDIYWeddings.
- Projects must be original designs by YOU
- Must include a photo (or several photos)
Become a published crafter today!
Projects We're Looking For:
- Royal wedding projects
- Lacy decor
- Knit or crochet wedding patterns
- Holiday wedding projects
- Wedding table crafts
- Seasonal wedding projects
- Gorgeous centerpieces
- DIY bouquets/floral arrangements
- Wedding favors
- Decorations/reception details
- Wedding projects with beautiful pictures
Projects are reviewed by our editorial staff and are added based on timeliness, quality, and overall need on the site. If/when your project is added, you will receive an email containing the link to your uploaded project.
Your project has been submitted.
Thank you for your ideas!
Would you like to submit another craft?
Project of the Day
The Enchanting DIY Tulle Wedding Decor is a beautiful and budget-friendly way to dress up your wedding. You can use this wedding craft… Continue reading: "Enchanting DIY Tulle Wedding Decor"
- English Garden Floral Ampersand
- Blossoming Spring Paper Lanterns
- 99+ Free Wedding Printables
- Ice Cream Cone DIY Flower Girl Basket
- The Top 100: DIY Wedding Crafts You Loved in 2016
- Best Friend Bookmark Printable
- Spring Blooms Crochet Shawl Pattern
- Teeny Tiny Bouquet Tutorial
- Antiqued Rustic Wedding Centerpieces
- Floating Floral Centerpiece
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Keto Margarita
- Strawberry Rhubarb Margarita
- Peach Crisp Recipe
- How To Make Beautiful Paper Hydrangeas
- Sous Vide Crème Brûlée
- Sous Vide Cucumber Infused Gin
- Sous Vide Homemade Limoncello
- Sous Vide Turtle Cheesecake
- Strawberry Rhubarb Infused Vodka
- Sous Vide Oreo Cheesecake