Unique Wedding Ceremony Ideas: 27 DIYs + Wedding Ceremony Songs and Outline
- see all comments
"I started this and as people say it's confusing, then I saw qa on another site with the same pattern. Actually, you start connecting the flowers during the 2nd round, therefore when speaking of the 1st r the following must be deleted "Current motif is now completed and joined to the previous motif when working the last two petals.""
"Hello,br /My flowers are quite curly. I connected the last (6th and 7th petal) of first round by ch 2sl st in corresponding ch-4 sp of the previous motifch 1. Then second round I followed the instructions, they're now curly. It's true no good instruction how to join when first round - I invented it but not satisfied."
"Very valuable information, it is not at all blogs that we find this, congratulations I was looking for something like that and found it here."
Wedding Color Schemes
Sift through these gorgeous wedding color schemes and wedding color combinations to find the perfect hues for your big day.
Sort Results By:
Perfectly Pink Wedding: 62 Wedding Ideas
Wedding Color Schemes: Black and White
Spring Wedding Colors: Peach
Wedding Color Schemes for 2014
Wedding Color Schemes: Neutrals
Fall Wedding Colors: Palette Ideas
Top Wedding Color Schemes for 2015
Project of the Day
Italian Love Affair Ranunculus Bouquet
Vibrancy is the name of the game with the eye-catching Italian Love Affair Ranunculus Bouquet. This stunning arrangement is the… Continue reading: "Italian Love Affair Ranunculus Bouquet"
- Wedding Color Schemes: Mint and Yellow
- Pantone Color of the Year: Marsala Wedding Color Schemes and Projects
- Wedding Color Schemes: Mint and Gold
- Wedding Color Schemes
- Pastel Wedding Crafts for Your DIY Wedding
- Wedding Color Schemes: Sage, Light Teal, and Grey
- Wedding Color Schemes: Black and White
- Wedding Color Schemes: Neutrals
- Wedding Color Schemes: Pink and Grey
- Spring Wedding Colors: Peach
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all of your favorite ideas
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your ideas