Love the wedding projects you see here? Now you can publish your own wedding projects here too! Submit your wedding project tutorial by filling out this form and you'll see your wedding project featured right here on AllFreeDIYWeddings.
- Projects must be original designs by YOU
- Must include a photo (or several photos)
Become a published crafter today!
Projects We're Looking For:
- Royal wedding projects
- Lacy decor
- Knit or crochet wedding patterns
- Holiday wedding projects
- Wedding table crafts
- Seasonal wedding projects
- Gorgeous centerpieces
- DIY bouquets/floral arrangements
- Wedding favors
- Decorations/reception details
- Wedding projects with beautiful pictures
Projects are reviewed by our editorial staff and are added based on timeliness, quality, and overall need on the site. If/when your project is added, you will receive an email containing the link to your uploaded project.
Your project has been submitted.
Thank you for your ideas!
Would you like to submit another craft?
Project of the Day
This Confetti Explosion Wedding Cake just bursts with color and personality, practically screaming to be featured in an unconventional… Continue reading: "Confetti Explosion Wedding Cake"
- Spring Blooms Crochet Shawl Pattern
- Ribbon and Roses Mason Jar Centerpieces
- Circular Wire Cake Stand
- Grandma's Favorite Vintage Wedding Hanger
- DIY Wedding Advice Cards
- Upcycled Chandelier Dessert Stand
- Antique Book Page Table Runner
- How to Write a Mother of the Bride Speech
- Lace and Burlap Mason Jar Centerpieces
- Vintage Rhinestone Button Bracelet
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Strawberry Rhubarb Margarita
- Peach Crisp Recipe
- How To Make Beautiful Paper Hydrangeas
- Sous Vide Crème Brûlée
- Sous Vide Cucumber Infused Gin
- Sous Vide Homemade Limoncello
- Sous Vide Turtle Cheesecake
- Strawberry Rhubarb Infused Vodka
- Sous Vide Oreo Cheesecake
- Strawberry Rhubarb Cast Iron Crisp