How to Get Our Newsletters in Your Gmail Primary Inbox
If you'd like to ensure that you never miss an AllFreeDIYWeddings newsletter in your Gmail account, please follow the simple instructions below. You can move our email to your primary Gmail inbox in just a few quick steps:
1. Open Gmail.
2. Click on the 'Promotions' tab at the top.
3. Click on the email you'd like to move. Hold that email and drag and drop it into the 'Primary' tab near the top left of your screen.
4. You will see a yellow popup asking, "Do this for future messages?". Click "Yes" to have all future AllFreeDIYWeddings emails land in your primary inbox.
1. Open the Gmail Mail app on your phone.
2. Open the email you'd like to move.
3. In the top right corner, tap on the 3 dots and click "Move to" then "Primary."
Updated February 2018
Project of the Day
Create simple wedding centerpieces that are sure to wow your guests by adding some visual interest to your plain glass candle votives.… Continue reading: "Glitz and Glam Sequined Candle Centerpieces"
- 99+ Free Wedding Printables
- How to Write a Mother of the Bride Speech
- Spring Blooms Crochet Shawl Pattern
- Updated Classic Romantic Bouquet Tutorial
- How to Crochet for a Wedding
- Copper Pipe Escort Card Display
- AllFreeDIYWeddings Reviews and Giveaways
- The Top 100: DIY Wedding Crafts You Loved in 2016
- Printable Recipe Cards
- Beautiful Bow Decorations
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Keto Margarita
- Strawberry Rhubarb Margarita
- Peach Crisp Recipe
- How To Make Beautiful Paper Hydrangeas
- Sous Vide Crème Brûlée
- Sous Vide Cucumber Infused Gin
- Sous Vide Homemade Limoncello
- Sous Vide Turtle Cheesecake
- Strawberry Rhubarb Infused Vodka
- Sous Vide Oreo Cheesecake