- see all comments
"I started this and as people say it's confusing, then I saw qa on another site with the same pattern. Actually, you start connecting the flowers during the 2nd round, therefore when speaking of the 1st r the following must be deleted "Current motif is now completed and joined to the previous motif when working the last two petals.""
"Hello,br /My flowers are quite curly. I connected the last (6th and 7th petal) of first round by ch 2sl st in corresponding ch-4 sp of the previous motifch 1. Then second round I followed the instructions, they're now curly. It's true no good instruction how to join when first round - I invented it but not satisfied."
"Very valuable information, it is not at all blogs that we find this, congratulations I was looking for something like that and found it here."
How to Get Our Newsletters in Your Gmail Primary Inbox
If you'd like to ensure that you never miss an AllFreeDIYWeddings newsletter in your Gmail account, please follow the simple instructions below. You can move our email to your primary Gmail inbox in just a few quick steps:
Drag and Drop
- Open Gmail.
- Click on the 'Promotions' tab at the top.
- Click and hold on the email you'd like to move, then drag and drop it into the "Primary" tab near the top left of your screen.
- You will see a popup asking, "Do this for future messages?". Click "Yes" to have all future AllFreeDIYWeddings emails land in your primary inbox.
Add Email to Contacts
- Open Gmail.
- Hover over the sender's name in Gmail until a small panel pops up.
- Clicks the "Add to contacts" symbol. It looks like a person with a + sign.
- You should see a pop-up in the bottom right corner confirming that the contact has been added.
- Now, any messages you receive from people in your contact list should automatically appear in your "Primary" folder.
- Open the Gmail Mail app on your phone.
- Open the email you'd like to move.
- In the top right corner, tap on the 3 dots and click "Move to" then "Primary."
Updated March 2023
Project of the Day
Funfetti Sprinkle Vases
Add some fun to your dessert table with Funfetti Sprinkle Vases. These too-easy table crafts are a brilliant way to brighten up your… Continue reading: "Funfetti Sprinkle Vases"
- Budget-Friendly Floral Wedding Centerpieces
- Spring Blooms Crochet Shawl Pattern
- 30 Second Glitter Tea Lights
- Metallic Dipped Candles
- Purely Rustic Wedding Vase
- Floating Roses DIY Centerpiece
- 99+ Free Wedding Printables
- Tin Can Succulent Centerpiece
- Seagull Damask Printable Invitation Suite
- Ombre Jug Flower Vase
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all of your favorite ideas
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your ideas