- see all comments
"I started this and as people say it's confusing, then I saw qa on another site with the same pattern. Actually, you start connecting the flowers during the 2nd round, therefore when speaking of the 1st r the following must be deleted "Current motif is now completed and joined to the previous motif when working the last two petals.""
"Hello,br /My flowers are quite curly. I connected the last (6th and 7th petal) of first round by ch 2sl st in corresponding ch-4 sp of the previous motifch 1. Then second round I followed the instructions, they're now curly. It's true no good instruction how to join when first round - I invented it but not satisfied."
"Very valuable information, it is not at all blogs that we find this, congratulations I was looking for something like that and found it here."
Link to AllFreeDIYWeddings
If you want to link to AllFreeDIYWeddings.com, feel free to grab our button!
First choose one of our text links or buttons below; then post it on your Web site.
Grab a Button:
1. Right click image and save to your computer.
2. Upload to your Web site.
3. Link image to www.AllFreeDIYWeddings.com.
Wedding Craft Links:
Get Free Wedding Craft Projects: Your home for hundreds of free wedding DIYs, printables, tips, and more. From wedding ceremony ideas to the best DIY party decorations, we have everything covered to make your big day special.
You can copy and paste the code below:
<a href="http://www.AllFreeDIYWeddingss.com">Free DIY Wedding Ideas</a> - Free DIY Wedding Craft Projects, Printables, Advice and More from AllFreeDIYWeddings.com
Or you can use the linking information provided below:
Title: Free DIY Wedding Projects at AllFreeDIYWeddings.com
Text: Your home for hundreds of free wedding DIYs, printables, tips, and more. From wedding ceremony ideas to the best DIY party decorations, we have everything covered to make your big day special.
Project of the Day
Dripping in Diamonds Outdoor Lighting
Make this fairytale come true at your wedding with battery-operated Christmas lights. Simply string them before the event begins, or… Continue reading: "Dripping in Diamonds Outdoor Lighting"
- Flower Child 1960s-Inspired Retro Headband
- Spring Blooms Crochet Shawl Pattern
- 99+ Free Wedding Printables
- 11 DIY Wedding Centerpieces That'll Drop Jaws
- Nail Polish Bottle Centerpiece
- AllFreeDIYWeddings Reviews and Giveaways
- How to Write a Mother of the Bride Speech
- Seagull Damask Printable Invitation Suite
- Delicate Lace-Wrapped Mason Jars
- DIY Wedding Ceremony Lemonade Station
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all of your favorite ideas
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your ideas