- see all comments
"I started this and as people say it's confusing, then I saw qa on another site with the same pattern. Actually, you start connecting the flowers during the 2nd round, therefore when speaking of the 1st r the following must be deleted "Current motif is now completed and joined to the previous motif when working the last two petals.""
"Hello,br /My flowers are quite curly. I connected the last (6th and 7th petal) of first round by ch 2sl st in corresponding ch-4 sp of the previous motifch 1. Then second round I followed the instructions, they're now curly. It's true no good instruction how to join when first round - I invented it but not satisfied."
"Very valuable information, it is not at all blogs that we find this, congratulations I was looking for something like that and found it here."
Project of the Day
Funfetti Sprinkle Vases
Add some fun to your dessert table with Funfetti Sprinkle Vases. These too-easy table crafts are a brilliant way to brighten up your… Continue reading: "Funfetti Sprinkle Vases"
- Budget-Friendly Floral Wedding Centerpieces
- Spring Blooms Crochet Shawl Pattern
- 30 Second Glitter Tea Lights
- Metallic Dipped Candles
- Purely Rustic Wedding Vase
- Floating Roses DIY Centerpiece
- 99+ Free Wedding Printables
- Tin Can Succulent Centerpiece
- Seagull Damask Printable Invitation Suite
- Ombre Jug Flower Vase
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all of your favorite ideas
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your ideas