- see all comments
"I started this and as people say it's confusing, then I saw qa on another site with the same pattern. Actually, you start connecting the flowers during the 2nd round, therefore when speaking of the 1st r the following must be deleted "Current motif is now completed and joined to the previous motif when working the last two petals.""
"Hello,br /My flowers are quite curly. I connected the last (6th and 7th petal) of first round by ch 2sl st in corresponding ch-4 sp of the previous motifch 1. Then second round I followed the instructions, they're now curly. It's true no good instruction how to join when first round - I invented it but not satisfied."
"Very valuable information, it is not at all blogs that we find this, congratulations I was looking for something like that and found it here."
Project of the Day
Floating Roses DIY Centerpiece
The Floating Roses DIY Centerpiece is a beautiful and budget-friendly way to amp up your wedding table decor. This stunning flower… Continue reading: "Floating Roses DIY Centerpiece"
- Knitted Bride and Groom Cake Topper
- Spring Fling Lace Shrug
- Glam Girl Clutch
- Splatter Paint Glass Plates
- Spring Blooms Crochet Shawl Pattern
- Flower Child 1960s-Inspired Retro Headband
- Nail Polish Bottle Centerpiece
- How to Write a Mother of the Bride Speech
- Flawless Wedding Veil DIY Ornament
- Updated Classic Romantic Bouquet Tutorial
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all of your favorite ideas
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your ideas