- see all comments
"I started this and as people say it's confusing, then I saw qa on another site with the same pattern. Actually, you start connecting the flowers during the 2nd round, therefore when speaking of the 1st r the following must be deleted "Current motif is now completed and joined to the previous motif when working the last two petals.""
"Hello,br /My flowers are quite curly. I connected the last (6th and 7th petal) of first round by ch 2sl st in corresponding ch-4 sp of the previous motifch 1. Then second round I followed the instructions, they're now curly. It's true no good instruction how to join when first round - I invented it but not satisfied."
"Very valuable information, it is not at all blogs that we find this, congratulations I was looking for something like that and found it here."
Project of the Day
Splatter Paint Glass Plates
Take your wedding reception decor to the next level with these Splatter Paint Glass Plates. These gold beauties add a fun, interesting… Continue reading: "Splatter Paint Glass Plates"
- Spring Blooms Crochet Shawl Pattern
- DIY Glitter Wine Glasses
- Sweet Country Burlap Wreath
- 99+ Free Wedding Printables
- How to Write a Mother of the Bride Speech
- Seagull Damask Printable Invitation Suite
- How to Crochet for a Wedding
- Lace and Burlap Mason Jar Centerpieces
- The Top 100: DIY Wedding Crafts You Loved in 2016
- DIY Wedding Advice Cards
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all of your favorite ideas
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your ideas