- see all comments
"I started this and as people say it's confusing, then I saw qa on another site with the same pattern. Actually, you start connecting the flowers during the 2nd round, therefore when speaking of the 1st r the following must be deleted "Current motif is now completed and joined to the previous motif when working the last two petals.""
"Hello,br /My flowers are quite curly. I connected the last (6th and 7th petal) of first round by ch 2sl st in corresponding ch-4 sp of the previous motifch 1. Then second round I followed the instructions, they're now curly. It's true no good instruction how to join when first round - I invented it but not satisfied."
"Very valuable information, it is not at all blogs that we find this, congratulations I was looking for something like that and found it here."
Invitations and Stationery
Invite your friends and family to your wedding with an invitation you made yourself and thank them the same way. These handmade invitations and stationery ideas are easy paper crafts. You won't believe how beautiful they look.
Sort Results By:
Rules for Making a Monogram
Printable Sticker Save the Dates
Minty Invitation Free Wedding Printables
Regal Imitation Wax Seals
Sweet Save the Date Calendar Printable
Fall Pumpkin Wedding Invitation
Whimsical Wedding Invitation Template
Baroque Wedding Invitation Template
Gorgeous Script Thank You Printable
Dots and Doilies Wedding Envelopes
Project of the Day
Dripping in Diamonds Outdoor Lighting
Make this fairytale come true at your wedding with battery-operated Christmas lights. Simply string them before the event begins, or… Continue reading: "Dripping in Diamonds Outdoor Lighting"
- 99+ Free Wedding Printables
- Seagull Damask Printable Invitation Suite
- Elegant Lace Wedding Invitations
- Stunningly Historic Vintage Wedding RSVPs
- Fall Pumpkin Wedding Invitation
- Easiest Bridal Shower Invitations
- Free Printable Bachelorette Party Invitations
- Rules for Making a Monogram
- Elegant White Lace Invitations
- Free Printable Personalized Vintage Stationery
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all of your favorite ideas
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your ideas