Unique Wedding Ceremony Ideas: 27 DIYs + Wedding Ceremony Songs and Outline
- see all comments
"I started this and as people say it's confusing, then I saw qa on another site with the same pattern. Actually, you start connecting the flowers during the 2nd round, therefore when speaking of the 1st r the following must be deleted "Current motif is now completed and joined to the previous motif when working the last two petals.""
"Hello,br /My flowers are quite curly. I connected the last (6th and 7th petal) of first round by ch 2sl st in corresponding ch-4 sp of the previous motifch 1. Then second round I followed the instructions, they're now curly. It's true no good instruction how to join when first round - I invented it but not satisfied."
"Very valuable information, it is not at all blogs that we find this, congratulations I was looking for something like that and found it here."
Sort Results By:
Rit Liquid Dye Prize Pack
Gartner Studios Wedding Cake Serving Set
Champagne Wedding Gift
DecoArt Galaxy Glitter Paint
Indian Border Stencil Bundle
DIY Succulent Kit
Black Cube Chef's Pan Review
Vanna's Glamour Yarn
Red Heart Gleam Yarn Review
FloraCraft Make It: Fun Foam
Project of the Day
Splatter Paint Glass Plates
Take your wedding reception decor to the next level with these Splatter Paint Glass Plates. These gold beauties add a fun, interesting… Continue reading: "Splatter Paint Glass Plates"
- Chance to win David Tutera Lace Votive Candle Holders!
- Chance to Win the Clover Decorative Pom Pom Maker Set!
- Chance to Win a Bow K Bridal Bouquet Keepsake Kit!
- Olini Bridal Isabella Bracelet
- Indian Border Stencil Bundle
- Win Stencil 1 Repeat Wallpaper Stencils
- Enter to win Holiday Bonbons Yarn!
- Enter to win the Office Suite Paper Collection!
- Chance to win the Amazing Airbrush Set!
- Chance to Win a Wusthof Five-Piece Kitchen Tool Set!
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all of your favorite ideas
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your ideas