- see all comments
"I started this and as people say it's confusing, then I saw qa on another site with the same pattern. Actually, you start connecting the flowers during the 2nd round, therefore when speaking of the 1st r the following must be deleted "Current motif is now completed and joined to the previous motif when working the last two petals.""
"Hello,br /My flowers are quite curly. I connected the last (6th and 7th petal) of first round by ch 2sl st in corresponding ch-4 sp of the previous motifch 1. Then second round I followed the instructions, they're now curly. It's true no good instruction how to join when first round - I invented it but not satisfied."
"Very valuable information, it is not at all blogs that we find this, congratulations I was looking for something like that and found it here."
Sort Results By:
Project of the Day
Dripping in Diamonds Outdoor Lighting
Make this fairytale come true at your wedding with battery-operated Christmas lights. Simply string them before the event begins, or… Continue reading: "Dripping in Diamonds Outdoor Lighting"
- Flower Child 1960s-Inspired Retro Headband
- Spring Blooms Crochet Shawl Pattern
- 99+ Free Wedding Printables
- 11 DIY Wedding Centerpieces That'll Drop Jaws
- Nail Polish Bottle Centerpiece
- AllFreeDIYWeddings Reviews and Giveaways
- How to Write a Mother of the Bride Speech
- Seagull Damask Printable Invitation Suite
- Delicate Lace-Wrapped Mason Jars
- DIY Wedding Ceremony Lemonade Station
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all of your favorite ideas
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your ideas