- see all comments
"I started this and as people say it's confusing, then I saw qa on another site with the same pattern. Actually, you start connecting the flowers during the 2nd round, therefore when speaking of the 1st r the following must be deleted "Current motif is now completed and joined to the previous motif when working the last two petals.""
"Hello,br /My flowers are quite curly. I connected the last (6th and 7th petal) of first round by ch 2sl st in corresponding ch-4 sp of the previous motifch 1. Then second round I followed the instructions, they're now curly. It's true no good instruction how to join when first round - I invented it but not satisfied."
"Very valuable information, it is not at all blogs that we find this, congratulations I was looking for something like that and found it here."
Sort Results By:
Ombre Ornament Place Cards
47 Wedding Table Ideas for Any Theme
Heart on a String Napkin Tie
Delicate Lace Napkin Rings
Gold Leaf DIY Coasters
Stylishly Rustic Fall Wedding Ideas
Glamorous Crochet Napkin Rings
Leather DIY Napkin Rings
Easy Copper Place Cards
DIY Message in a Bottle Wedding Favors
Easy Succulent Table Centerpieces
LED Wedding Place Cards
Project of the Day
Enchanting Butterfly Rice Tossers
If you're having a woodland, bohemian, or spring wedding, these Enchanting Butterfly Rice Tossers are the perfect wedding ceremony… Continue reading: "Enchanting Butterfly Rice Tossers"
- Spring Blooms Crochet Shawl Pattern
- The Top 100: DIY Wedding Crafts You Loved in 2016
- How to Write a Mother of the Bride Speech
- 99+ Free Wedding Printables
- Seagull Damask Printable Invitation Suite
- AllFreeDIYWeddings Reviews and Giveaways
- Floral Crochet Headband Pattern
- How to Make Paper Flowers Favors
- Maid of Honor Speeches
- How to Crochet for a Wedding
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all of your favorite ideas
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your ideas