- see all comments
"I started this and as people say it's confusing, then I saw qa on another site with the same pattern. Actually, you start connecting the flowers during the 2nd round, therefore when speaking of the 1st r the following must be deleted "Current motif is now completed and joined to the previous motif when working the last two petals.""
"Hello,br /My flowers are quite curly. I connected the last (6th and 7th petal) of first round by ch 2sl st in corresponding ch-4 sp of the previous motifch 1. Then second round I followed the instructions, they're now curly. It's true no good instruction how to join when first round - I invented it but not satisfied."
"Very valuable information, it is not at all blogs that we find this, congratulations I was looking for something like that and found it here."
Results for search on "pumpkin "
Sort Results By:
Rustic Wedding Pumpkin Vase
Tea-Riffic Wedding Favors
Faux Fall Succulent Pumpkin
Pretty Pumpkin Fall Wedding Centerpiece
Ornate Pastel Bridal Pumpkins
Mumkin Fall Wedding Flowers
Embrace Lace No Carve Pumpkins
Pretty Paper Pumpkins
Faux Pumpkin Card Box
Fall Pumpkin Wedding Invitation
Spooktacularly Chic Studded Pumpkin
Mini Pumpkin Spice Latte Cake Recipe
DIY Pumpkin Ice Bucket
Project of the Day
DIY Floral Macaron Dessert Table Centerpiece
Macarons are always a hit at weddings! If you are looking for DIY dessert table ideas, check out this DIY Floral Macaron Dessert Table… Continue reading: "DIY Floral Macaron Dessert Table Centerpiece"
- Glitz and Glam Sequined Candle Centerpieces
- Delicate Lace-Wrapped Mason Jars
- Unexpected Ombre Printable Table Numbers
- Fresh Table Number Ideas
- Magnificent Illuminated Copper Globe
- Country Chic Table Setting Ideas
- Spring Blooms Crochet Shawl Pattern
- DIY Tissue Paper Flowers Pomanders
- 11 DIY Wedding Centerpieces That'll Drop Jaws
- Crochet Champagne Glass Cover
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all of your favorite ideas
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your ideas