Invitations and Stationery
Invite your friends and family to your wedding with an invitation you made yourself and thank them the same way. These handmade invitations and stationery ideas are easy paper crafts. You won't believe how beautiful they look.
Project of the Day
Less is more when it comes to elegant events. For a simple centerpiece with a huge effect, create the Exquisitely Romantic Floating… Continue reading: "Exquisitely Romantic Floating Roses Centerpiece"
- 99+ Free Wedding Printables
- DIY Shadow Box Invitation
- Elegant White Lace Invitations
- Watercolor Handmade Cards
- Seagull Damask Printable Invitation Suite
- Adorable Patterned Envelopes
- Make Your Own Monogram Heart
- Harry Potter-Inspired Engagement Card
- A Simple Calligraphy How To
- Printable Purple Watercolor Wedding Invitations
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 42 Party Supplies For Your Next Party
- Toilet Paper Roll Crafts: How To Make Adorable Owl Napkin Rings
- How To Create A Beautiful Tablescape With Owl Table Decor
- Charcuterie Made Easy: Make This Party Cheeseboard In A Flash!
- 42 Things To Do When Planning Your Next Party
- Wedding Or Party Inspiration: How To Make Paper Napkins Special