- see all comments
"I started this and as people say it's confusing, then I saw qa on another site with the same pattern. Actually, you start connecting the flowers during the 2nd round, therefore when speaking of the 1st r the following must be deleted "Current motif is now completed and joined to the previous motif when working the last two petals.""
"Hello,br /My flowers are quite curly. I connected the last (6th and 7th petal) of first round by ch 2sl st in corresponding ch-4 sp of the previous motifch 1. Then second round I followed the instructions, they're now curly. It's true no good instruction how to join when first round - I invented it but not satisfied."
"Very valuable information, it is not at all blogs that we find this, congratulations I was looking for something like that and found it here."
Sift through gorgeous photo after gorgeous photo in this collection of Wedding Inspiration. Sometimes referred to as wedding porn, these ideas serve to inspire you and make you weak in the knees.
Sort Results By:
Ornate Handmade Cards
Diy Wedding Seating Chart
Nautical Wedding Tablescape
How To Make A Reverse Canvas
Intimate Breakfast Wedding Idea
DIY Origami Heart Inspiration
Project of the Day
Embossed Love Journals
The Embossed Love Journals are a beautiful way to show your significant other how much you care. You can let your new husband or wife… Continue reading: "Embossed Love Journals"
- The Top 100: DIY Wedding Crafts You Loved in 2016
- Magical Fall Wedding Inspiration
- Springtime in Paris Centerpiece
- Unexpected Black and White Wedding Bouquet
- Bold and Beautiful Hot Pink Wedding
- Bride & Groom New Family Tree
- Autumn and Pete's Romantic Vintage Wedding Reception
- The Love Boat Wedding
- Dollar Tree Vases Revamped
- Rainbow Succulent Centerpiece
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all of your favorite ideas
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your ideas