- see all comments
"I started this and as people say it's confusing, then I saw qa on another site with the same pattern. Actually, you start connecting the flowers during the 2nd round, therefore when speaking of the 1st r the following must be deleted "Current motif is now completed and joined to the previous motif when working the last two petals.""
"Hello,br /My flowers are quite curly. I connected the last (6th and 7th petal) of first round by ch 2sl st in corresponding ch-4 sp of the previous motifch 1. Then second round I followed the instructions, they're now curly. It's true no good instruction how to join when first round - I invented it but not satisfied."
"Very valuable information, it is not at all blogs that we find this, congratulations I was looking for something like that and found it here."
Sort Results By:
DIY Beachy Mason Jar Candle Holder
Breezy Beach Bowl Centerpiece
Blossoming Beach Centerpieces
Sea Shell Candle Centerpieces
DIY Seashell Tea Lights
Beach Bag DIY Party Favors
47 Wedding Table Ideas for Any Theme
Ombre Sand Candle Centerpieces
DIY Beachy Vibe Wedding Sign
Flowery Frozen Yogurt Popsicles
Beachside Burlap Lantern
How to Achieve Dreamy Boho Wedding Hair
DIY Beach Wedding Burlap Candles
Serene Sea Glass Candles
Lovely DIY Beach Wedding Makeup
Project of the Day
Driftwood Cupcake Display
"We built a DIY rustic tiered cupcake display to go with our coastal themed wedding reception. The whole thing was made from driftwood… Continue reading: "Driftwood Cupcake Display"
- Joyful Poise Paper Flower Monograms
- Spring Blooms Crochet Shawl Pattern
- 99+ Free Wedding Printables
- How to Write a Mother of the Bride Speech
- AllFreeDIYWeddings Reviews and Giveaways
- Seagull Damask Printable Invitation Suite
- Grandma's Favorite Vintage Wedding Centerpiece
- Painted Mason Jar Centerpieces
- Wedding Bathroom Basket
- Updated Classic Romantic Bouquet Tutorial
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all of your favorite ideas
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your ideas