Unique Wedding Ceremony Ideas: 27 DIYs + Wedding Ceremony Songs and Outline
- see all comments
"I started this and as people say it's confusing, then I saw qa on another site with the same pattern. Actually, you start connecting the flowers during the 2nd round, therefore when speaking of the 1st r the following must be deleted "Current motif is now completed and joined to the previous motif when working the last two petals.""
"Hello,br /My flowers are quite curly. I connected the last (6th and 7th petal) of first round by ch 2sl st in corresponding ch-4 sp of the previous motifch 1. Then second round I followed the instructions, they're now curly. It's true no good instruction how to join when first round - I invented it but not satisfied."
"Very valuable information, it is not at all blogs that we find this, congratulations I was looking for something like that and found it here."
Sort Results By:
DIY Leather Embellished Loafers
Embossed Copper Pipe Cuff
Incorporating Greenery Into Your Wedding
Red Hot Heart DIY Bag
Cold Feet Groom Gift
DIY Leather Tassel Earrings
Project of the Day
Floating Roses DIY Centerpiece
The Floating Roses DIY Centerpiece is a beautiful and budget-friendly way to amp up your wedding table decor. This stunning flower… Continue reading: "Floating Roses DIY Centerpiece"
- Knitted Bride and Groom Cake Topper
- Spring Fling Lace Shrug
- Glam Girl Clutch
- Splatter Paint Glass Plates
- Spring Blooms Crochet Shawl Pattern
- Flower Child 1960s-Inspired Retro Headband
- Nail Polish Bottle Centerpiece
- How to Write a Mother of the Bride Speech
- Flawless Wedding Veil DIY Ornament
- Updated Classic Romantic Bouquet Tutorial
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all of your favorite ideas
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your ideas