We are adding the idea to your Wedding Ideas.
The idea was added to your Wedding Ideas.
My little shop all started the first time I tried metallic temporary tattoos and fell in love with them. No commitment and oh so shiny!!!
Living in a male dominated house with my hubby and 2 sons there is a big lack of girly stuff going on... So I took a big step to do something creative and feminine just for me.
With no formal designing skills I went online and sat for hours learning how to use complicated programs from the Adobe suite and just went to work. I get my inspiration from all the beauty in this world and everything that I love. I wouldn't say I have a style because I can find beauty in everything, the only problem is what to make next, the ideas don't stop coming...
I am a one women operation here at my home office. I answer every convo myself, print, pack, and ship every order. I love reading everyone's names and dreaming of the places I get to ship to. I send love in every package I ship because I am in love with what I do. This may sound super corny but I truly care about each and every customer and there order.
I have been on a such an amazing journey creating this shop and learning about running it. I have been able to meet and create so many new and amazing relationships and look forward to more.
Tats4Now Reviews on AllFreeDIYWeddings.com:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Party Food Ideas: How To Make An Impressive Owl Meatloaf
- 42 Party Supplies For Your Next Party
- Toilet Paper Roll Crafts: How To Make Adorable Owl Napkin Rings
- How To Create A Beautiful Tablescape With Owl Table Decor
- Charcuterie Made Easy: Make This Party Cheeseboard In A Flash!
- 42 Things To Do When Planning Your Next Party
- Wedding Or Party Inspiration: How To Make Paper Napkins Special