Printable Vintage Save the Dates
We are adding the idea to your Wedding Ideas.
The idea was added to your Wedding Ideas.
"Make your own wedding save-the-dates at home for free! Using the right online tools, you can create beautiful save-the-dates at home in your wedding colors, then print them off (or send them to a printer) to save a ton of money! Using a cheap craft punch kicks it up a notch and mimics high-end stationary features like lace edging. These save-the-dates cost nothing to design and can be entirely customized."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This Confetti Explosion Wedding Cake just bursts with color and personality, practically screaming to be featured in an unconventional… Continue reading: "Confetti Explosion Wedding Cake"
- 99+ Free Wedding Printables
- A Simple Calligraphy How To
- Lovely Ombre Free Wedding Printables
- Monogram Wedding Invitation Printable
- How to Emboss DIY Stationery with an Inkjet Printer
- Elegant Lace Wedding Invitations
- Adorable Patterned Envelopes
- Tea Party Bridal Shower Printable Invitations
- Dots and Doilies Wedding Envelopes
- Printable Purple Watercolor Wedding Invitations
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Almond Biscotti Recipe With Cranberries
- 4 Ingredient Apple Dump Cake
- Ricotta Gnudi Recipe (ricotta Gnocchi)
- Italian Stuffed Shells
- How To Freeze Peaches
- Shrimp Avocado Salad Recipe With Citrus Dressing
- Sous Vide Brisket Recipe. 24 Hour Brisket.
- Hot Bacon Dressing
- Rainbow Jello Layers Recipe With Video Instructions
- Ww Egg Roll In A Bowl Recipe