How to Make a Bridal Bouquet: 35 Stunning Arrangements
We are adding the idea to your Wedding Ideas.
The idea was added to your Wedding Ideas.
The most memorable moment in your wedding is walking down the aisle towards your soon-to-be husband as time moves amazingly slowly and incredibly quickly at the same time. You have tunnel vision, and a million thoughts are rushing through your mind, clouded with excitement. You grip the arm of your escort and the base of your bouquet. All eyes are on you. When you think back to this moment, no doubt, the flowers in your hand will be part of that memory. Make sure that those flowers are a bundle you'll be proud to think back on. To ensure that your guests think back favorably on this moment too, make a bouquet that wows. Not a bouquet that thousands of other brides before you have held, but a unique, stand-out bouquet that drops every jaw that looks in its direction. For a DIY bouquet that is powerful, explore this conveniently organized list.
The exquisite bouquets below are organized by season, but that does not mean that you can't get inspired by a spring bouquet if you're saying "I do" in the fall. Browse the entire collection to get a solid idea of what you're looking to hold. Feel free to mix and match winter wedding flowers in fall wedding bouquets, and spring wedding flowers in summer arrangements. Thinking outside of the box is what will make your DIY bridal bouquet like no other. Making a bridal bouquet adds an extra special personal touch to your aisle walk. A lot of love goes into handmade items, and you'll feel that as you make your way to the altar. Learn how to make wedding bouquets that widen eyes and smiles with these amazing tutorials.
If you don't have time to arrange your own bouquet, encourage a close friend or family member to do so for you. The personal touch will still be there, but the high cost of a professional won't. Learn how to make a bridal bouquet for any and every season by exploring the magnificent how-tos below.
How to Make a Bridal Bouquet: 35 Stunning Arrangements
Table of Contents
How to Make a Wedding Bouquet That Never Wilts
Spring Wedding Flowers
Summer Wedding Flowers
Fall Wedding Bouquets
Winter Wedding Flowers
Do you love these DIY bridal bouquets? If you answered yes, then you might enjoy our free eBook, 11 DIY Wedding Centerpieces That'll Drop Jaws! Check it out for tons of awesome flower crafts.
While fresh flowers have an amazing aroma and radiant appearance, that quickly fades just days after the event. If you want a bouquet that you can keep forever, consider learning how to make a wedding bouquet that never wilts. There are numerous options for doing so, all of which are seriously stunning. Crochet a bouquet, make felt flowers, use paper, or craft with antique and unexpected materials to make your bundle totally you.
- How to Make a Paper Rose Bouquet
- DIY Romantically Rustic Bridal Bouquet
- Springtime Fancy Crochet Flower Bouquet
- Paper Anemone DIY Bouquet
- Antique Brooch Bouquet
- Gorgeous Crochet Bouquet
- How to Make a Paper Rose Giant Bouquet
- Romantically Rustic Bouquet
- How to Make Felt Flowers Bouquet
- Felt and Button Bouquet Tutorial
- Watercolor Rose Paper Flower Tutorial
- Iridescent Gardenia Paper Flower Tutorial
- DIY Fabric Wedding Bouquet
Pastel colors, gorgeous delicacy, and romantic scents are blissfully apparent in spring wedding flowers. Capitalize on these advantages by grouping together your favorite spring wedding flowers and creating a DIY bouquet that you cannot wait to show off.
- Charming Pink, Yellow, and Purple Flowers Bouquet
- The Perfect Spring Wedding Bouquet
- Bright and Light Spring Wedding Flowers
- Soft Spring Wedding Bouquet
- Breathtaking Pink DIY Bouquet
- DIY Whimsical Wedding Bouquet
It's wedding season, so you've got to stick out if you want your event to be remembered. These summer wedding flowers are out of the ordinary, vibrant, and totally hot. The bright colors look ravishing against a white gown.
- Sensational Summer Wedding Flowers Bouquet
- Exotically Vibrant DIY Bouquet
- Just Peachy Wedding Bouquet
- Crescent Moon Wildflower Bouquet
- By the Seashore Wedding Bouquet
Are these seasonal bouquets making your life easier? Check out our free collection, 18 Spectacular Seasonal Wedding Cake Ideas, for more seasonal trends, ideas, and recipes!
Show off the rich, deep colors of autumn with these to-die-for fall wedding bouquets. Mirror the colors in the rest of your decor for a truly smashing affair.
- Dripping Bouquet with a Secret
- Fall Wedding Flowers Bouquet
- Modern Classic Dusted Bouquet
- Pink Ombre Rose DIY Bouquet
- Pops of Fall Wedding Bouquet
- Updated Classic Romantic Bouquet
Just because greenery isn't as lush in winter doesn't mean your bouquet has to suffer. Get inspired by these winter wedding flowers to carry a bouquet that you'll love forever.
- Purple Wedding Flowers DIY Bouquet
- Romantic Red Rose Bouquet
- Rustic White Wedding Bouquet
- Eskimo Kiss Burgundy DIY Bouquet
- Metallic Winter Wonderland Wedding Bouquet
Personalize your DIY bridal bouquet with a beautiful charm or crochet wrap to create a thoughtful and memorable bundle of wedding flowers for your special day.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Whole Smoked Turkey Recipe
- Wiliams Sonoma Mulling Spices. A Copycat Recipe
- Super Easy Chili Recipe
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts And Broccoli
- Savory Rosemary Mixed Nuts
- Overnight Chia Seed Pudding Recipe With Maqui Berry Powder
- Fried Pickles Restaurant Copycat
- Easy Shrimp And Tortellini Bake Recipe (with Video)
- Easy Homemade Guacamole Seasoning Mix Recipe
- Almond Biscotti Recipe With Cranberries