Buffalo Plaid Coaster
We are adding the idea to your Wedding Ideas.
The idea was added to your Wedding Ideas.
"This coaster is perfect any time of year, wherever you put your coffee cup down, and can even be used under a candle or flower vase. It's a simple stitch repeat, and so easy to customize in your choice of colors. You'll need a small amount of Worsted Weight Yarn. I used WeCrochet Dishie 100% cotton for mine for a more durable coaster, but Red Heart Super Saver works great too! Jewelry pliers are a great tool to help with pulling the needle through when finishing off. "
- 20 Yards of Worsted Weight Yarn – I used WeCrochet Dishie in White (8 Yards), Black (8 Yards) and Ash (4 Yards)
- Small Amount of 7 Mesh Plastic Canvas (soft or stiff – I used stiff)
- Tapestry Needle
- Optional, Jewelry Pliers
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This DIY Cute Clipboard Table Plan Idea is perfect for the organized bride. Hanging clipboards make an easy an visually appealing… Continue reading: "DIY Cute Clipboard Table Plan Idea"
- Leather DIY Napkin Rings
- Country Chic Table Setting Ideas
- Decoupaged Mini Pumpkins
- DIY Cute Clipboard Table Plan Idea
- DIY Splatter Napkin Rings
- Wedding Or Party Inspiration: How To Make Paper Napkins Special
- Delicate Lace-Wrapped Mason Jars
- Bleached Pine Cones
- Spring Has Sprung Doily Table Runner
- Printable Floral Table Numbers
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Multi-colored Designs - A Simple Technique
- Buffalo Plaid Coaster
- Katherine McCrory from Katherine Learns Stuff
- Wooden Triangle Christmas Tree Wedding Decor
- Dollar Tree Vases Revamped
- Key Bottle Opener Wedding Favors
- Diy Wedding Seating Chart
- Ornate Handmade Cards