How To Create A Beautiful Tablescape With Owl Table Decor
We are adding the idea to your Wedding Ideas.
The idea was added to your Wedding Ideas.
"On a mission to celebrate the owls living on my property, I created a beautiful tablescape with owl table décor and other rustic touches. Using stuffed owls, feathered owls, ceramic owls, and stone owls, this amazing tablescape comes to life with natural elements from the yard including tree branches, pinecones, birds’ nests, and flowers. Every place setting includes an adorable, super-easy-to-make owl napkin ring made from toilet paper rolls. Did I mention the tablecloth is actually a seamless painter’s drop cloth?"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Dare to be unconventional as a way to stand out and save money on your wedding day. This fantastic tutorial, which teaches How to Make… Continue reading: "How to Make a Paper Rose Bouquet"
- Ombre DIY Wedding Table Linens
- Glitzy Fall Table Setting Ideas
- Glitter and Gold DIY Candles
- DIY Floral Napkin Ring
- Delicate Lace-Wrapped Mason Jars
- Rosy and Romantic Free Printable Table Numbers
- Stenciled DIY Table Numbers
- Cheerful Citrus and Burlap Mason Jars
- Chalkboard Mason Jar Vase
- Antique Tea Crates