AllFreeDIYWeddings.com is an all-inclusive wedding crafts website and community that provides free DIY wedding tutorials, videos, how to content, infographics, eBooks, and informational resources for brides-to-be and their loved ones. We provide completely free content through accessible, easy-to-follow crafts and comprehensive articles regarding the wedding planning process. Our readers are mainly engaged women and their loved ones who enjoy relatively simple, budget-friendly wedding crafts they can create for their dream day. We also have many readers who are not currently planning their wedding but are looking for creative decorating ideas for their next party. AllFreeDIYWeddings.com readers love making DIY centerpieces and bouquets, favors, and table decorations. They also enjoy learning about ways to make their wedding unique and how to impress their guests without breaking the bank.
Check out our staff page to meet the editors of AllFreeDIYWeddings!
Quick Facts about Prime Publishing
Our goal is to provide five minutes of fun every day in the life of a crafter, as well as quick and easy ideas for any occasion.
- More than 34 million monthly page views by crafters, makers, and DIYers.
- More than 5.1 million email newsletter subscribers.
- 50+ websites that cover everything from knitting and crochet to food and wine!
- More than 5 million followers/subscribers on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and YouTube.
- In-house video studio, two test kitchens, and 20+ full-time editors show our commitment to creating quality content for crafts.
- Proud publisher of Wildfowl Carving magazine, Rug Hooking magazine, plus I Like Knitting, I Like Crochet, and RecipeLion Cooking Club digital magazines.
Contact Us: For more questions about AllFreeDIYWeddings, our newsletters, or our projects, check out our Contact Us page.
Submit Your Project: Become a published crafter! Submit Your Project today.
Virtual Events: Join us via Zoom for an online crafting class! Learn more about FaveCrafts Studio Live here.
FAQs: Still can't find what you're looking for? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions page.
Connect with Us
About Our Free eNewsletters
The Wedding Planner
No need to hire someone to plan your wedding when there's our free newsletter, The Wedding Planner! Save on money but not on style with DIY decor, homemade favors, and more. Plus, there are plenty of tips if you are the maid of honor, mother of the bride, and more!
The Giveaway Gazette
Find out about all of the newest giveaways featured on all of Prime Publishing's sister sites. Each week there are more than 36 different contests you can enter, featuring prizes like cookware, yarn, kitchen gadgets, and more!
About Prime Publishing
Prime Publishing LLC is a leader in building multi-platform brands that inform, inspire, and engage consumer audiences. Meeting at the intersection of information and engagement, and powered by innovation, the Prime Publishing brands span digital websites, email newsletters, social media, and e-commerce. Our diverse group of cooking and crafting properties allows consumers to enjoy the content they desire on their desktop, laptop, tablet, phone, and more.
We Care: We love to give back to our community whenever we can. Over the years, we have worked with organizations such as Project Linus, American Heart Association, Warm Up America, Rush University Medical Center, Help Heal Veterans, Feed My Starving Children, and the Greater Chicago Food Depository. Learn more about our charity work here.
Awards & Recognition:
- YouTube's Silver Creator Award Winner: Our sister property, AllFreeCrochet, was our first property to receive YouTube's Silver Creator Award. This is awarded to YouTube channels that reach or surpass 100,000 subscribers. Learn more about this major milestone here.
- Mequoda's Rocket Award Winner: Many of our of properties over the years have received Mequoda's Rocket Award. The Rocket Award annually recognizes and honors the fastest growing media properties. Learn more about this achievement here.
Proud Members and Supporters of
- Tree of Life Thumbprint Guestbook
- Ribbon and Roses Mason Jar Centerpieces
- English Garden Floral Ampersand
- The Top 100: DIY Wedding Crafts You Loved in 2016
- Blossoming Spring Paper Lanterns
- Easy How to Make Lemon Curd Tutorial
- Ice Cream Cone DIY Flower Girl Basket
- 99+ Free Wedding Printables
- Thanks For The Click!
- Spring Blooms Crochet Shawl Pattern