- How can I work with you/learn more?
- How do I submit my wedding project or tip for publication?
- How do I get a Designer Profile Page on AllFreeDIYWeddings?
- How do I link to AllFreeDIYWeddings?
- How do I Use My Wedding Ideas Box?
- What are wedding eBooks and how do I download them?
- How do I enter a wedding product giveaway?
- Why do I see a pop-down when I visit AllFreeDIYWeddings.com?
- How do I Whitelist Emails from AllFreeDIYWeddings?
- How do I get email from AllFreeDIYWeddings in my Gmail primary inbox?
- How do I allow or block browser push notifications?
There are plenty of ways that we can work together! We're always looking for new talent to create content for us, assist with product reviews, and more. Contact us to learn more!
See your wedding craft projects and tips published on AllFreeDIYWeddings.com! You can submit your original projects and tutorials by using our Share Your Project form. Projects must include a photo and must be your own original creations. Projects are reviewed by our editorial staff and are added based on timeliness, quality, and overall need on the site. If/when your project is added, you will receive an email containing the link to your uploaded tutorial. Use this form and submit your projects today!
As a new feature on the site, we will be creating designer profiles for designers with two or more projects on the site. To see examples of what the profiles will look like, see the Designer profiles on AllFreeDIYWeddings.com. We will need a short bio and photo. This is a great way to gain traffic to your blog or site! If you already have two or more projects and would like a profile, just contact us.
If you want to link to AllFreeDIYWeddings.com just follow this link and learn how. If you'd like AllFreeDIYWeddings to link to your website or blog, consider submitting a wedding project. Designers who submit two or more projects to AllFreeDIYWeddings are eligible for a designer profile, which can include links to your blog, website, Facebook fan page, Etsy shop, etc.
Our Wedding Ideas Box is a neat tool that allows you to save your favorite wedding projects from AllFreeDIYWeddings.com and store them in one organized place. Our easy how-to guide will help you get started.
AllFreeDIYWeddings eBooks are free, downloadable wedding project collections organized around a theme. These eBooks are PDF documents that can be downloaded off our website, saved to your computer, and/or printed out for easy reference while crafting. You can find our latest collection of wedding project eBooks here.
You will need Adobe to access our eBooks, but you can download a free copy of Adobe Reader from the Adobe website. For help downloading the eBooks, see our eBook Guide. You will also find links to patterns, diagrams and other resources in wedding projects published in the eBooks. If a link in a PDF wedding project does not work, type in the project name into the search box at our website to locate the project and please contact us.
The AllFreeDIYWeddings.com editorial team loves giving away wedding products to our readers! Every week, we feature new contests where you can enter to win a prize. Our products are reviewed by our testing team prior to the giveaway. You can enter any contest via the entry form on the contest page. See all current and upcoming giveaways here.
Our giveaways range from one week to a month in length. Winners are notified by email, and they have two weeks to send back their shipping address in order to claim the prize.
For more specific rules regarding a giveaway, please see the Rules link at the bottom of any contest page.
The Wedding Planner is a FREE email newsletter published by the editors of AllFreeDIYWeddings.com once per week. Each of the standard issues revolves around a wedding crafts theme, such as paper wedding decor, homemade gift ideas, or other DIY wedding projects. Here is what is included in each and every issue of The Wedding Planner:
- 20-100 Craft Projects
- Craft Giveaways
- New eBooks to download for free
- Free Wedding Crafts
- Featured Wedding Articles
- Craft Basics and Tutorials
- Facebook and Twitter updates
To subscribe to The Wedding Planner newsletter, just go to our Newsletter Subscriber Page and fill in your information. You can also click Subscribe at the bottom of any page at AllFreeDIYWeddings.com to get to this sign-up form.
We support the hassle-free unsubscribe at AllFreeDIYWeddings.com. To unsubscribe from the wedding email newsletter, you can simply click the “Hassle-Free Unsubscribe” image at the bottom of any issue of The Wedding Planner or click the Unsubscribe link also provided at the bottom of each mailing. You can also unsubscribe at the website here.
Please visit the following link in order to change your email address for newsletter subscriptions: http://www.allfreediyweddings.com/section/update-email
If you also have a site account for a wedding ideas box, you will need to log in and change your email address under “My Account.”
1. Click the Tools menu. (On a Mac, click the Firefox menu.)
2. Select Options. (On a Mac, select Preferences.)
3. Click the Privacy tab.
4. Select the 'Accept cookies from sites' checkbox.
5. Click the OK button.
1. Click on the Tools menu (located at the upper right-hand corner of the browser, next to the search bar.)
2. Select Settings.
3. Click "Show advanced settings."
4. Under the Privacy header, click the "Content settings..." button.'
5. Select "Allow local data to be set (recommended)."
6. Click "Done."
Internet Explorer 10 and 11
1. Click the "Tools" button.
2. Click "Internet Options."
3. Click the "Privacy" tab, and then, under "Settings," move the slider to Medium or Low.
4. Click "Apply."
Internet Explorer 6 or 7
1. Click the Tools menu.
2. Select Internet Options.
3. Click the Privacy tab.
4. Click the Default button (or manually slide the bar down to 'Medium').
5. Click the OK button.
1. Click the Safari menu.
2. Select Preferences.
3. Click Security.
4. In the 'Accept Cookies' section, select Always.
*If you have cookies enabled but use certain features such as SafeSearch, you may also need to allow third-party cookies such as those from AllFreeDIYWeddings.
To ensure that the email we send you ends up in your inbox, and isn't mistakenly sent to the junk folder, please whitelist our email address, which is mail@AllFreeDIYWeddings.com. For instructions on how to do so, click here.
To ensure that the email we send you ends up in your Gmail primary inbox instead of the promotions tab, please follow these simple instructions.
If you want to set up or disable browser push notifications, please visit this link to learn how.
Updated October 26, 2017