FAQs- Frequently Asked Questions
The Wedding Planner is a FREE email newsletter published by the editors of AllFreeDIYWeddings.com once per week. Each of the standard issues revolves around a wedding crafts theme, such as paper wedding decor, homemade gift ideas, or other DIY wedding projects. Here is what is included in each and every issue of The Wedding Planner:
- 20-100 Craft Projects
- Craft Giveaways
- New eBooks to download for free
- Free Wedding Crafts
- Featured Wedding Articles
- Craft Basics and Tutorials
- Facebook and Twitter updates
Many people contact us asking how to subscribe for The Wedding Planner. Signing up for the free wedding crafts newsletter The Wedding Planner is simple. Just go to our Newsletter Subscriber Page and fill in your information. You can also click Subscribe at the bottom of any page at AllFreeDIYWeddings.com to get to this sign-up form.
We support the Hassle-Free unsubscribe at AllFreeDIYWeddings.com. To unsubscribe from our wedding craftsemail newsletter, you can simply click the “Hassle-Free Unsubscribe” image at the bottom of any issue of The Wedding Planner or click the unsubscribe link also provided at the bottom of each mailing. You can also unsubscribe at the website here.
Please visit the following link in order to change your email address for newsletter subscriptions.
Please note that if you also have a site account for an ideas box, you will need to log in and change your email address under “My Account.”
1. Click the Tools menu. (On a Mac, click the Firefox menu.)
2. Select Options. (On a Mac, select Preferences.)
3. Click the Privacy tab.
4. Select the 'Accept cookies from sites' checkbox.
5. Click the OK button.
1. Click on the Tools menu (located at the upper right hand corner of the browser, next to the search bar.)
2. Select Settings.
3. Click Show advanced settings.
4. Under the Privacy header, click the Content settings... button.
5. Select Allow local data to be set (recommended).
6. Click Done.
Internet Explorer 10 or 11
1. Click the Tools button.
2. Click Internet Options.
3. Click the Privacy tab, and then, under Settings, move the slider to Medium or Low.
4. Click Apply.
Internet Explorer 6 or 7
1. Click the Tools menu.
2. Select Internet Options.
3. Click the Privacy tab.
4. Click the Default button (or manually slide the bar down to 'Medium').
5. Click the OK button.
1. Click the Safari menu.
2. Select Preferences.
3. Click Security.
4. In the 'Accept Cookies' section, select Always.
*If you have cookies enabled but use certain features such as SafeSearch, you may also need to allow third-party cookies such as those from AllFreeDIYWeddings.
See your projects and crafting tips published on FaveCrafts.com! You can submit your original projects and tutorials by using our Share Your Project form. Projects must include a photo and must be your own original creations. Projects are reviewed by our editorial staff and are added based on timeliness, quality, and overall need on the site. If/when your project is added, you will receive an email containing the link to your uploaded tutorial. Use this form and submit your projects today!
AllFreeDIYWeddings eBooks are free, downloadable wedding crafts collections organized around a theme. These eBooks are PDF documents that can be downloaded off our website, saved to your computer, and/or printed out for easy reference while crafting. We think eBooks are a great way to offer a free collection of wedding craft ideas to our users. For more advantages to eBooks, see our eBook Guide. You will find links to tutorials and other resources in craft projects published in the eBooks, but you will have to click on these links and visit AllFreeDIYWeddings.com to view these resources. If a link in a PDF craft project does not work, type in the project name into the search box at our website to locate the project and please contact us.
Go to our Free eBooks page and click on the eBook that interests you. You will need Adobe to access our eBooks, but you can download a free copy of Adobe Reader from the Adobe website. For help downloading the eBooks, see our eBook Guide. You will also find links to patterns, diagrams and other resources in Wedding crafts published in the eBooks. If a link in a PDF sewing pattern does not work, type the project name into the search box at our website to locate the project and please contact us.
The AllFreeDIYWeddings.com editorial team loves giving away wedding products to our readers. Every other Monday, we feature a new contest to win a wedding-related prize. These wedding books and products are reviewed by our testing team. You can enter the contest via the entry form on the contest page. See all current and upcoming giveaways here.
Weekly giveaways last two weeks. Winners are notified by email, and they have two weeks to send back their affidavits in order to claim the prize. Once those two weeks have passed we will pick a different winner. In addition to standard entry via the form on the contest page, we will give you an extra entry in the contest for EACH of the following items:
- We will give you an extra entry if you blog about the giveaway at your blog. Contact us with a link to the blog post.
- We will give you an extra entry if you tweet about the giveaway. Use the tweet button at the bottom of the contest form to get this extra entry.
- We will give you an extra entry if you post about the giveaway on Facebook. Use the Like button at the bottom of the contest form to get this extra entry.
For more specific rules regarding a giveaway, please see the Rules link at the bottom of any contest page.
If you want to link to AllFreeDIYWeddings.com, we are more than happy to exchange links with you. Just follow this link and learn how. If you'd like AllFreeDIYWeddings to link to your website or blog, consider submitting a craft project.
To ensure that the email we send you ends up in your inbox, and isn't mistakenly sent to the junk folder, please whitelist our email address, which is mail@AllFreeDIYWeddings.com. For instructions on how to do so, click here.
Our mail servers send e-mail through primenewsletters.com or favecrafts.com for all of our web properties. For a complete list of our e-mail newsletters please visit www.primenewsletters.com or our subscriber center.
Updated April 22, 2015
- Spring Blooms Crochet Shawl Pattern
- Tulip and Bluebell Spring Centerpiece
- Chalkboard Mason Jar Candle Centerpiece
- Rustic Wooden Wedding Signs
- Matcha Sugar Face Scrub
- Vintage Photo Mason Jar Crafts
- How to Make your Own Candles
- Simply Rustic Mason Jar Pots
- Delicate Doily Mason Jar Luminaries
- 99+ Free Wedding Printables for the Budget Bride
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 62 Unforgettable and Unexpected DIY Party Favors
- How to Make A Paper Crane Backdrop
- Bernat Maker Home Dec Yarn Review
- AllFreeDIYWeddings Reviews and Giveaways
- Printable Flower Table Numbers
- Cucumber Mint Sugar Scrub
- Wedding Makeup: How to Fill in Your Eyebrows
- Flawless Skin Wedding Makeup Tutorial
- Wedding Makeup Brushes Decoded
- Soft Glam Wedding Makeup Tutorial