- see all comments
"I started this and as people say it's confusing, then I saw qa on another site with the same pattern. Actually, you start connecting the flowers during the 2nd round, therefore when speaking of the 1st r the following must be deleted "Current motif is now completed and joined to the previous motif when working the last two petals.""
"Hello,br /My flowers are quite curly. I connected the last (6th and 7th petal) of first round by ch 2sl st in corresponding ch-4 sp of the previous motifch 1. Then second round I followed the instructions, they're now curly. It's true no good instruction how to join when first round - I invented it but not satisfied."
"Very valuable information, it is not at all blogs that we find this, congratulations I was looking for something like that and found it here."
Sort Results By:
5 Minute Bridesmaid Bag
DIY Autumn Wedding Boutonnieres
Glitz and Glitter DIY Party Hats
Personalized Groomsmen Cufflinks
Under $15 Bridesmaid Beauty Boxes
Moss DIY Flower Girl Basket
Fancy Feather DIY Boutonnieres
Diamond Trinket Box Favors
Will You Be My Bridesmaid Magic Reveal
Grapefruit Lemonade DIY Lip Scrub
Project of the Day
Personalized Wedding Tumbler Favors
Wedding favors can be so fun to make, but do you ever worry that they're just not personal enough? These Personalized Wedding Tumbler… Continue reading: "Personalized Wedding Tumbler Favors"
- Goofball Photo Booth Props
- Antique Tea Crates
- Dazzling Butterfly Paper Lanterns
- Grandma's Favorite Vintage Wedding Centerpiece
- Painted Mason Jar Centerpieces
- Happy Tears Mini Tissue Boxes
- Adorable Assembled Paper Fans
- Spring Blooms Crochet Shawl Pattern
- Breathtaking Floral Ice Cubes
- Lacy Doily Wedding Seating Chart
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all of your favorite ideas
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your ideas