- see all comments
"I started this and as people say it's confusing, then I saw qa on another site with the same pattern. Actually, you start connecting the flowers during the 2nd round, therefore when speaking of the 1st r the following must be deleted "Current motif is now completed and joined to the previous motif when working the last two petals.""
"Hello,br /My flowers are quite curly. I connected the last (6th and 7th petal) of first round by ch 2sl st in corresponding ch-4 sp of the previous motifch 1. Then second round I followed the instructions, they're now curly. It's true no good instruction how to join when first round - I invented it but not satisfied."
"Very valuable information, it is not at all blogs that we find this, congratulations I was looking for something like that and found it here."
Sort Results By:
Maid of Honor Duties
DIY Wedding Favors Rose Water Recipe
Pampering Pedicure Mason Jar Gifts
Best Friend Bookmark Printable
DIY Glitter Wine Glasses
Easiest-Ever Bridesmaid Cards
Ice Cream Cone DIY Flower Girl Basket
Project of the Day
Embossed Love Journals
The Embossed Love Journals are a beautiful way to show your significant other how much you care. You can let your new husband or wife… Continue reading: "Embossed Love Journals"
- Printable Wedding Phone Cover
- Single Stem Centerpieces
- Delicate Lace-Wrapped Mason Jars
- Simply Serene Planter Centerpieces
- Forever Classic Burlap Candles
- Tree of Life Thumbprint Guestbook
- Fairytale Rose Centerpieces
- Vintage Photo Mason Jar Crafts
- Incredible Living Table Numbers
- Wondrous Woodland Easy Centerpieces
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all of your favorite ideas
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your ideas