DIY Glitter Wine Glasses
We are adding the idea to your Wedding Ideas.
The idea was added to your Wedding Ideas.
"Having a drink with your bridesmaids on your wedding morning is SO MUCH BETTER in these fun DIY Glitter Wine Glasses. They're so easy to make at home. Plus, they only use items found in the dollar store, which means they're really budget friendly. They don't look cheap, though. They look more like something you paid a ton for in a store. They're perfect for wine, mimosas, or sparkling cider (the latter is what the post suggests). You can make a different design for each bridesmaid too!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Sparkling grape juice and cider
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Bring some fresh desert air to your wedding by planting cacti or succulents in these Terra Cotta Simple Wedding Centerpieces,… Continue reading: "Terra Cotta Simple Wedding Centerpiecesvideocam"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 42 Party Supplies For Your Next Party
- Toilet Paper Roll Crafts: How To Make Adorable Owl Napkin Rings
- How To Create A Beautiful Tablescape With Owl Table Decor
- Charcuterie Made Easy: Make This Party Cheeseboard In A Flash!
- 42 Things To Do When Planning Your Next Party
- Wedding Or Party Inspiration: How To Make Paper Napkins Special