DIY Glitter Wine Glasses
We are adding the idea to your Wedding Ideas.
The idea was added to your Wedding Ideas.
"Having a drink with your bridesmaids on your wedding morning is SO MUCH BETTER in these fun DIY Glitter Wine Glasses. They're so easy to make at home. Plus, they only use items found in the dollar store, which means they're really budget friendly. They don't look cheap, though. They look more like something you paid a ton for in a store. They're perfect for wine, mimosas, or sparkling cider (the latter is what the post suggests). You can make a different design for each bridesmaid too!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Sparkling grape juice and cider
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"Make tall flower wedding centerpieces for less than $10 per table! Using foam craft balls, discount silk flowers, and spray painted… Continue reading: "Budget-Friendly Floral Wedding Centerpieces"
- "Thank You" Printables for Groomsmen
- DIY Glitter Wine Glasses
- Manly Mustache Handkerchief
- Cute Wine and Candy Bridesmaid Gift
- I'm Sticking With You Bracelet Bridesmaids Gift
- Love Letters DIY Necklace
- Classic Clutch Purse Tutorial
- Mani Thanks Bridesmaid Gifts
- DIY Gift for the Guys
- English Rose Hand-Painted DIY Gifts