DIY Glitter Wine Glasses
We are adding the idea to your Wedding Ideas.
The idea was added to your Wedding Ideas.
"Having a drink with your bridesmaids on your wedding morning is SO MUCH BETTER in these fun DIY Glitter Wine Glasses. They're so easy to make at home. Plus, they only use items found in the dollar store, which means they're really budget friendly. They don't look cheap, though. They look more like something you paid a ton for in a store. They're perfect for wine, mimosas, or sparkling cider (the latter is what the post suggests). You can make a different design for each bridesmaid too!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Sparkling grape juice and cider
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The beautiful thing about outdoor weddings is the freedom in decor. One of the most popular lighting choices for whimsical outdoor… Continue reading: "Enchanted Glitter Paper Lanterns"
- Personalized Groomsmen Cufflinks
- Beach Bag DIY Party Favors
- "Thank You" Printables for Groomsmen
- Best Friend Bookmark Printable
- Cute Wine and Candy Bridesmaid Gift
- Our Favorite DIY Gift Ideas for Bridesmaids
- Wedding Hanger Printable Name Tags
- DIY Glitter Wine Glasses
- So Fun DIY Bridal Party Shirts
- 5 Minute Bridesmaid Bag