Unique Wedding Ceremony Ideas: 27 DIYs + Wedding Ceremony Songs and Outline
- see all comments
"I started this and as people say it's confusing, then I saw qa on another site with the same pattern. Actually, you start connecting the flowers during the 2nd round, therefore when speaking of the 1st r the following must be deleted "Current motif is now completed and joined to the previous motif when working the last two petals.""
"Hello,br /My flowers are quite curly. I connected the last (6th and 7th petal) of first round by ch 2sl st in corresponding ch-4 sp of the previous motifch 1. Then second round I followed the instructions, they're now curly. It's true no good instruction how to join when first round - I invented it but not satisfied."
"Very valuable information, it is not at all blogs that we find this, congratulations I was looking for something like that and found it here."
Sort Results By:
Easy DIY Ribbon Table Plan
DIY Floral Flag Garland
West Elm-Inspired Monogram Towels
Project of the Day
Party Mason Jar Drink Wrappers
"Yall are going to love these party mason jar drink wrappers. These are great for a wedding or any other party. Just wrap your mason… Continue reading: "Party Mason Jar Drink Wrappers"
- Best Friend Bookmark Printable
- Spring Blooms Crochet Shawl Pattern
- Updated Classic Romantic Bouquet Tutorial
- Copper Pipe Escort Card Display
- Lavender Sachet DIY Party Favors
- Metallic Dipped Candles
- Delicate Floating Camellia Centerpiece
- Hazelnut Meringue Wedding Cake
- Giant Flower Blocked Bouquet
- Seagull Damask Printable Invitation Suite
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all of your favorite ideas
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your ideas