- see all comments
"I started this and as people say it's confusing, then I saw qa on another site with the same pattern. Actually, you start connecting the flowers during the 2nd round, therefore when speaking of the 1st r the following must be deleted "Current motif is now completed and joined to the previous motif when working the last two petals.""
"Hello,br /My flowers are quite curly. I connected the last (6th and 7th petal) of first round by ch 2sl st in corresponding ch-4 sp of the previous motifch 1. Then second round I followed the instructions, they're now curly. It's true no good instruction how to join when first round - I invented it but not satisfied."
"Very valuable information, it is not at all blogs that we find this, congratulations I was looking for something like that and found it here."
Sort Results By:
DIY Chip Clip Wedding Favors
Easy DIY Marbled Vases
Rustic Glam Wedding Decor
Colorful DIY Cake Platters
Wine and Dine Printable Menu
DIY Watercolor Wedding Stationery
Easy DIY Splatter Paint Vase
Woodland Wedding Cake Stand
Easy Tissue Paper Flowers
Cute Cork Coasters DIY
Fixing a Gel Mani Emergency
DIY Vintage Upcycled Cake Stand
DIY Perfect Piano Garland
DIY Bridal Beauty Recipes
DIY Tissue Paper Pom Pom Decoration
Project of the Day
Splatter Paint Glass Plates
Take your wedding reception decor to the next level with these Splatter Paint Glass Plates. These gold beauties add a fun, interesting… Continue reading: "Splatter Paint Glass Plates"
- Spring Blooms Crochet Shawl Pattern
- 99+ Free Wedding Printables
- The Top 100: DIY Wedding Crafts You Loved in 2016
- Seagull Damask Printable Invitation Suite
- Budget-Friendly Floral Wedding Centerpieces
- How to Crochet for a Wedding
- Aphrodite Beaded Headdress
- Splatter Paint Glass Plates
- Floral Crochet Headband Pattern
- Goofball Photo Booth Props
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all of your favorite ideas
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your ideas