This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
DIY Chip Clip Wedding Favors
We are adding the idea to your Wedding Ideas.
The idea was added to your Wedding Ideas.
"Wedding favors can be so expensive, on top of what you're already spending on the wedding! This is a simple way to save money on wedding favors, while still giving your guests a beautiful gift they'll actually use! All you need are wooden clothes pins and fabric tape to make these perfect gifts. You can take a plain piece of card stock or a paper tag to make a "thank you" note too! Guests will love taking these home!"
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextDIY Lace Jewelry Boxes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Make an impression on your guests before they even arrive at your wedding with these Elegant Lace Wedding Invitations. No matter what… Continue reading: "Elegant Lace Wedding Invitations"
- DIY Lace Jewelry Boxes
- Cold Feet Sock Gift
- Breathtaking Gemstone Soaps
- Clever His and Hers Printable Favor Tags
- Printable Love Coupon Book
- Unbelievable Paper Diamond Favor Boxes
- The Morning After Brunch Box
- Spoonful of Sparkle Party Favors
- Crocheted Fortune Cookie Favors
- Perfect Pressed Flower Pebble Favors