DIY Chip Clip Wedding Favors
We are adding the idea to your Wedding Ideas.
The idea was added to your Wedding Ideas.
"Wedding favors can be so expensive, on top of what you're already spending on the wedding! This is a simple way to save money on wedding favors, while still giving your guests a beautiful gift they'll actually use! All you need are wooden clothes pins and fabric tape to make these perfect gifts. You can take a plain piece of card stock or a paper tag to make a "thank you" note too! Guests will love taking these home!"
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Save both money and time by learning how to make Forever Classic Burlap Candles for your wedding's reception. They are simple wedding… Continue reading: "Forever Classic Burlap Candles"
- Scented Mirrored Glass Wedding Favors
- Tinted Mason Jar Candles
- DIY Wedding Favors Rose Water Recipe
- Clever His and Hers Printable Favor Tags
- Lavender Honey Lemon DIY Soap
- The Morning After Brunch Box
- Unbelievable Paper Diamond Favor Boxes
- Unique DIY Gift Tag Printables
- You're a Gem Wedding Coasters
- Adorably Rustic Lace and Burlap Favor Bags