Easy DIY Marbled Vases
We are adding the idea to your Wedding Ideas.
The idea was added to your Wedding Ideas.
"These gorgeous marbled vases couldn't be easier to DIY! And if you've got nail polish at home you're pretty much set on supplies! We took cheap, plain glass vases, gave them a coat of white spray paint and then after they dried, dipped them into a nail polish/water bath! The results are stunning and every piece is completely custom! You get the look of expensive marbled vases for a tiny fraction of the cost! Plus, they're so fun to make!"
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Something Old Pearl Winter Wedding Ornaments
- Botanical Winter Wedding Ornaments
- Painted Mason Jar Centerpieces
- Forgotten and Found Vintage Wedding Vases
- Easy DIY Marbled Vases
- Rainbow Disco Ball
- Pretty Lace DIY Wind Chimes
- Glitter Vase Mod Podge Crafts
- Ornate Pastel Bridal Pumpkins
- Aztec Macrame Chair Garland