Easy DIY Marbled Vases
We are adding the idea to your Wedding Ideas.
The idea was added to your Wedding Ideas.
"These gorgeous marbled vases couldn't be easier to DIY! And if you've got nail polish at home you're pretty much set on supplies! We took cheap, plain glass vases, gave them a coat of white spray paint and then after they dried, dipped them into a nail polish/water bath! The results are stunning and every piece is completely custom! You get the look of expensive marbled vases for a tiny fraction of the cost! Plus, they're so fun to make!"
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Botanical Winter Wedding Ornaments
- Something Old Pearl Winter Wedding Ornaments
- Fun Balloon Chandelier
- DIY Glitter Vase
- Balloons and Flowers DIY Wedding Backdrop
- Custom DIY Wooden Wedding Signs
- Gilded Ombre Fall Wedding Pumpkin
- Lace Chair Back Cover
- Nautical Themed "Just Married" Wreath
- Fresh Carved Apple Candle