Easy DIY Marbled Vases
We are adding the idea to your Wedding Ideas.
The idea was added to your Wedding Ideas.
"These gorgeous marbled vases couldn't be easier to DIY! And if you've got nail polish at home you're pretty much set on supplies! We took cheap, plain glass vases, gave them a coat of white spray paint and then after they dried, dipped them into a nail polish/water bath! The results are stunning and every piece is completely custom! You get the look of expensive marbled vases for a tiny fraction of the cost! Plus, they're so fun to make!"
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"Make tall flower wedding centerpieces for less than $10 per table! Using foam craft balls, discount silk flowers, and spray painted… Continue reading: "Budget-Friendly Floral Wedding Centerpieces"
- Lace Chair Back Cover
- Elegant Silhouette DIY Chandelier
- Chair Signs Free Wedding Printables
- Pretty Lace DIY Wind Chimes
- Breathtaking Frosted Pinecone Decor
- Naturally Fall Wedding Wreath
- Painted and Frosted Glass Jars
- Forever and Ever Glitter Banner
- Painted Mason Jar Centerpieces
- Rustic Glam Wedding Decor