Easy DIY Marbled Vases
We are adding the idea to your Wedding Ideas.
The idea was added to your Wedding Ideas.
"These gorgeous marbled vases couldn't be easier to DIY! And if you've got nail polish at home you're pretty much set on supplies! We took cheap, plain glass vases, gave them a coat of white spray paint and then after they dried, dipped them into a nail polish/water bath! The results are stunning and every piece is completely custom! You get the look of expensive marbled vases for a tiny fraction of the cost! Plus, they're so fun to make!"
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
As you plan for your dream wedding, you've no doubt noticed that wedding dresses aren't exactly cheap. With the Stunning DIY… Continue reading: "Stunning DIY Convertible Wedding Dress"
- Something Old Pearl Winter Wedding Ornaments
- Botanical Winter Wedding Ornaments
- DIY Glitter Vase
- Pottery Barn Knockoff Faux Antler Wreath
- Breathtaking Frosted Pinecone Decor
- Balloons and Flowers DIY Wedding Backdrop
- Mr & Mrs Crochet Pillows
- Pottery Barn Knockoff Love Wall Art
- Darling Distressed Photos
- DIY Tassel Garland
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 42 Party Supplies For Your Next Party
- Toilet Paper Roll Crafts: How To Make Adorable Owl Napkin Rings
- How To Create A Beautiful Tablescape With Owl Table Decor
- Charcuterie Made Easy: Make This Party Cheeseboard In A Flash!
- 42 Things To Do When Planning Your Next Party
- Wedding Or Party Inspiration: How To Make Paper Napkins Special