- see all comments
"I started this and as people say it's confusing, then I saw qa on another site with the same pattern. Actually, you start connecting the flowers during the 2nd round, therefore when speaking of the 1st r the following must be deleted "Current motif is now completed and joined to the previous motif when working the last two petals.""
"Hello,br /My flowers are quite curly. I connected the last (6th and 7th petal) of first round by ch 2sl st in corresponding ch-4 sp of the previous motifch 1. Then second round I followed the instructions, they're now curly. It's true no good instruction how to join when first round - I invented it but not satisfied."
"Very valuable information, it is not at all blogs that we find this, congratulations I was looking for something like that and found it here."
Sort Results By:
Lace and Burlap Mason Jar Centerpieces
Delicate Lace-Wrapped Mason Jars
Rustic Wedding Tablescapes
Holly Jolly Winter Elegance Centerpieces
Autumn Magic DIY Centerpiece
Wedding Themes: Nautical Wedding
Fairytale Rose Centerpieces
Love in Bloom Floral Centerpiece
DIY Beachy Mason Jar Candle Holder
Copper Mason Jar Centerpiece
Project of the Day
The Perfect DIY Rustic Wedding Centerpieces
Rustic wedding brides, listen up because The Perfect DIY Rustic Wedding Centerpieces are here. These incredibly adorable and personal… Continue reading: "The Perfect DIY Rustic Wedding Centerpieces"
- Goofball Photo Booth Props
- Spring Blooms Crochet Shawl Pattern
- 99+ Free Wedding Printables
- Dazzling Butterfly Paper Lanterns
- Seagull Damask Printable Invitation Suite
- How to Crochet for a Wedding
- Graceful Paper Rosebuds Centerpiece
- Paper Anemone DIY Bouquet
- Floral Crochet Headband Pattern
- The Top 100: DIY Wedding Crafts You Loved in 2016
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all of your favorite ideas
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your ideas