Copper Mason Jar Centerpiece
We are adding the idea to your Wedding Ideas.
The idea was added to your Wedding Ideas.
"This copper mason jar centerpiece is perfect for a wedding reception. I am in love with this project plus it is SUPER easy to make. Tea lights look great inside these jars and will really show through the surface that is similar to mercury glass. It is also super easy to take apart after the big day. You can then use the components around your home or give as gifts. I love it when an item does not have to be thrown out after the wedding!"
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- Copper mason jars (you will need two for each centerpiece)
- Wood slice
- Burlap flowers
- Battery operated tea lights
String the burlap flowers together sort of like a daisy chain. The stems are wire so they are super easy to wrap around one another.
Wrap them all the way around until they make a “crown” for your mason jars as shown below. You might have to play with the spacing of the flowers but five flowers per jar worked great for my centerpiece.
Add the jars to the top of your wood slice and this one is ready to display at your wedding reception.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Vibrancy is the name of the game with the eye-catching Italian Love Affair Ranunculus Bouquet. This stunning arrangement is the… Continue reading: "Italian Love Affair Ranunculus Bouquet"
- Nail Polish Marble Vases
- Exquisitely Romantic Floating Roses Centerpiece
- Royal Gold Dipped Vases
- Lace and Burlap Mason Jar Centerpieces
- Love in Bloom Floral Centerpiece
- Enchantingly Elegant Wax-Dripped Centerpieces
- Rhinestone Trim DIY Centerpieces
- Breathtaking Marsala DIY Centerpiece
- Fab Faux Birch Centerpieces
- Fabulous Fall Floral Centerpiece
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Peach Crisp Recipe
- How To Make Beautiful Paper Hydrangeas
- Sous Vide Crème Brûlée
- Sous Vide Cucumber Infused Gin
- Sous Vide Homemade Limoncello
- Sous Vide Turtle Cheesecake
- Strawberry Rhubarb Infused Vodka
- Sous Vide Oreo Cheesecake
- Strawberry Rhubarb Cast Iron Crisp
- Strawberry Topping Recipe