This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Copper Mason Jar Centerpiece
We are adding the idea to your Wedding Ideas.
The idea was added to your Wedding Ideas.
"This copper mason jar centerpiece is perfect for a wedding reception. I am in love with this project plus it is SUPER easy to make. Tea lights look great inside these jars and will really show through the surface that is similar to mercury glass. It is also super easy to take apart after the big day. You can then use the components around your home or give as gifts. I love it when an item does not have to be thrown out after the wedding!"
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- Copper mason jars (you will need two for each centerpiece)
- Wood slice
- Burlap flowers
- Battery operated tea lights
String the burlap flowers together sort of like a daisy chain. The stems are wire so they are super easy to wrap around one another.
Wrap them all the way around until they make a “crown” for your mason jars as shown below. You might have to play with the spacing of the flowers but five flowers per jar worked great for my centerpiece.
Add the jars to the top of your wood slice and this one is ready to display at your wedding reception.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Budget-Friendly Floral Wedding Centerpieces
- Classic Candlestick Topiary
- Exquisitely Romantic Floating Roses Centerpiece
- Copper Mason Jar Centerpiece
- Fairytale Rose Centerpieces
- DIY Wedding Centerpieces for Your Winter Wedding
- Ombre Rose Garden Centerpiece
- Lace and Burlap Mason Jar Centerpieces
- Pretty Pumpkin Fall Wedding Centerpiece
- Terra Cotta Simple Wedding Centerpieces