Copper Mason Jar Centerpiece
We are adding the idea to your Wedding Ideas.
The idea was added to your Wedding Ideas.
"This copper mason jar centerpiece is perfect for a wedding reception. I am in love with this project plus it is SUPER easy to make. Tea lights look great inside these jars and will really show through the surface that is similar to mercury glass. It is also super easy to take apart after the big day. You can then use the components around your home or give as gifts. I love it when an item does not have to be thrown out after the wedding!"
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- Copper mason jars (you will need two for each centerpiece)
- Wood slice
- Burlap flowers
- Battery operated tea lights
String the burlap flowers together sort of like a daisy chain. The stems are wire so they are super easy to wrap around one another.
Wrap them all the way around until they make a “crown” for your mason jars as shown below. You might have to play with the spacing of the flowers but five flowers per jar worked great for my centerpiece.
Add the jars to the top of your wood slice and this one is ready to display at your wedding reception.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The Copper Pipe Escort Card Display is the perfect way to show your guests to their seats. This DIY wedding craft will add a special… Continue reading: "Copper Pipe Escort Card Display"
- Ribbon and Roses Mason Jar Centerpieces
- Coco Chanel Inspired Vase
- Hidden Treasures Rustic Wedding Centerpieces
- 11 DIY Wedding Centerpieces That'll Drop Jaws
- Lace and Burlap Mason Jar Centerpieces
- DIY Wedding Centerpieces for Your Winter Wedding
- Breezy Beach Bowl Centerpiece
- Love in Bloom Floral Centerpiece
- Magnificent Illuminated Copper Globe
- All That Glitters Dipped Mason Jars