DIY Stamped Easter Eggs
We are adding the idea to your Wedding Ideas.
The idea was added to your Wedding Ideas.
"Make these beautiful stamped Easter eggs to add a beautiful accent to your party. Super quick, easy, and mess free to make. Bundle together to make a beautiful centerpiece or add a personalized touch to place settings."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueFood Crafting
- Ink pad
After boiling your eggs and letting them cool, simply take your stamps and begin stamping on your words. I chose to stamp on inspirational words, but you can personalize them any way you like.
Wait a few seconds in between stamping each letter. I like to use Stazon ink because it drys fast. After this, your Easter eggs are ready to be styled!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Grandma's Favorite Vintage Wedding Centerpiece
- Bright and Flowery Table Runner
- Simply Beautiful Repurposed Flower Vases
- Glittering Wine Bottle Centerpiece
- Budget-Friendly Floral Wedding Centerpieces
- Ribbon and Roses Mason Jar Centerpieces
- Geometric Floral Centerpiece
- Floating Roses DIY Centerpiece
- Summer Windchimes Mason Jar Centerpiece
- Exquisitely Romantic Floating Roses Centerpiece
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Whole Smoked Turkey Recipe
- Wiliams Sonoma Mulling Spices. A Copycat Recipe
- Super Easy Chili Recipe
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts And Broccoli
- Savory Rosemary Mixed Nuts
- Overnight Chia Seed Pudding Recipe With Maqui Berry Powder
- Fried Pickles Restaurant Copycat
- Easy Shrimp And Tortellini Bake Recipe (with Video)
- Easy Homemade Guacamole Seasoning Mix Recipe
- Almond Biscotti Recipe With Cranberries