DIY Stamped Easter Eggs
We are adding the idea to your Wedding Ideas.
The idea was added to your Wedding Ideas.
"Make these beautiful stamped Easter eggs to add a beautiful accent to your party. Super quick, easy, and mess free to make. Bundle together to make a beautiful centerpiece or add a personalized touch to place settings."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueFood Crafting
- Ink pad
After boiling your eggs and letting them cool, simply take your stamps and begin stamping on your words. I chose to stamp on inspirational words, but you can personalize them any way you like.
Wait a few seconds in between stamping each letter. I like to use Stazon ink because it drys fast. After this, your Easter eggs are ready to be styled!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"Make tall flower wedding centerpieces for less than $10 per table! Using foam craft balls, discount silk flowers, and spray painted… Continue reading: "Budget-Friendly Floral Wedding Centerpieces"
- Ribbon and Roses Mason Jar Centerpieces
- Single Stem Centerpieces
- Lace and Burlap Mason Jar Centerpieces
- Floating Floral Centerpiece
- Exquisitely Romantic Floating Roses Centerpiece
- 11 DIY Wedding Centerpieces That'll Drop Jaws
- Autumn Magic DIY Centerpiece
- Love in Bloom Floral Centerpiece
- Flower Crate Centerpiece
- Fairytale Rose Centerpieces
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 3d Paper Heart Garland Decorations
- Multi-colored Designs - A Simple Technique
- Buffalo Plaid Coaster
- Katherine McCrory from Katherine Learns Stuff
- Wooden Triangle Christmas Tree Wedding Decor
- Dollar Tree Vases Revamped
- Key Bottle Opener Wedding Favors
- Diy Wedding Seating Chart
- Ornate Handmade Cards