This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"I started this and as people say it's confusing, then I saw qa on another site with the same pattern. Actually, you start connecting the flowers during the 2nd round, therefore when speaking of the 1st r the following must be deleted "Current motif is now completed and joined to the previous motif when working the last two petals.""
"Hello,br /My flowers are quite curly. I connected the last (6th and 7th petal) of first round by ch 2sl st in corresponding ch-4 sp of the previous motifch 1. Then second round I followed the instructions, they're now curly. It's true no good instruction how to join when first round - I invented it but not satisfied."
"Very valuable information, it is not at all blogs that we find this, congratulations I was looking for something like that and found it here."
Geometric Floral Centerpiece
We are adding the idea to your Wedding Ideas.
The idea was added to your Wedding Ideas.
Click here to view your Wedding Ideas.
"You can make this gold geometric planter from a candle holder! I found a great candle holder at Old Time Pottery and had a great idea. It would make a beautiful centerpiece and could easily include a candle."
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- Gold geometric candle holder (look in the candle section of your Old Time Pottery
- Dirt (if using real plants)
Plants (I picked up some great faux succulents from my local Old Time Pottery)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Driftwood Cupcake Display
"We built a DIY rustic tiered cupcake display to go with our coastal themed wedding reception. The whole thing was made from driftwood… Continue reading: "Driftwood Cupcake Display"
- Lace and Burlap Mason Jar Centerpieces
- Grandma's Favorite Vintage Wedding Centerpiece
- Delicate Floating Camellia Centerpiece
- 11 DIY Wedding Centerpieces That'll Drop Jaws
- Glittering Wine Bottle Centerpiece
- Terra Cotta Simple Wedding Centerpieces
- The Perfect DIY Rustic Wedding Centerpieces
- Wickedly Wonderful Wine Bottle Candles
- Rustic Wedding Pumpkin Vase
- Glitz and Glam Sequined Candle Centerpieces
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all of your favorite ideas
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your ideas