Geometric Floral Centerpiece
We are adding the idea to your Wedding Ideas.
The idea was added to your Wedding Ideas.
"You can make this gold geometric planter from a candle holder! I found a great candle holder at Old Time Pottery and had a great idea. It would make a beautiful centerpiece and could easily include a candle."
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- Gold geometric candle holder (look in the candle section of your Old Time Pottery
- Dirt (if using real plants)
Plants (I picked up some great faux succulents from my local Old Time Pottery)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Vibrancy is the name of the game with the eye-catching Italian Love Affair Ranunculus Bouquet. This stunning arrangement is the… Continue reading: "Italian Love Affair Ranunculus Bouquet"
- Nail Polish Marble Vases
- Exquisitely Romantic Floating Roses Centerpiece
- Royal Gold Dipped Vases
- Lace and Burlap Mason Jar Centerpieces
- Love in Bloom Floral Centerpiece
- Enchantingly Elegant Wax-Dripped Centerpieces
- Rhinestone Trim DIY Centerpieces
- Breathtaking Marsala DIY Centerpiece
- Fab Faux Birch Centerpieces
- Fabulous Fall Floral Centerpiece
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Peach Crisp Recipe
- How To Make Beautiful Paper Hydrangeas
- Sous Vide Crème Brûlée
- Sous Vide Cucumber Infused Gin
- Sous Vide Homemade Limoncello
- Sous Vide Turtle Cheesecake
- Strawberry Rhubarb Infused Vodka
- Sous Vide Oreo Cheesecake
- Strawberry Rhubarb Cast Iron Crisp
- Strawberry Topping Recipe