Shell Stitch Crochet Wedding Favor Sachet
We are adding the idea to your Wedding Ideas.
The idea was added to your Wedding Ideas.
Choosing the perfect wedding party favor can sometimes be difficult and expensive. A classy wedding favor should be elegant and refined, neither too cheap nor too ostentatious, and above all, definitely, not kitsch! A great idea for a DIY wedding favor is a Shell Stitch Crochet Wedding Favor Sachet. They're easy, fun to make, and elegant enough to make your guests feel like they're really in for a treat. Fill them with some kind of candy or confetti for an extra little surprise.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project TypeParty Favors
- Yarn: White lisle = mercerized cotton n.12 (Small amount)
- Steel Crochet Hook, Size 12 (1mm)
- White satin ribbon
Find even more lovely and original crochet ideas by heading over to 55 Free Crochet Patterns: How to Crochet for a Wedding.
Ch. 20. *2 dc 1 ch 2 dc* (shell stitch) in 6th ch from hook , 1 ch. Repeat: *skip 1 ch, shell in next ch, 1ch* rep. around (5 shell stitches), skip 1 ch, dc in last ch at the end of the row. Turn the piece.
3 chains Repeat: *shell in ch-1 sp of next shell from the previous row, 1 ch*, dc at the end of the row. Turn the piece.
Repeat until you have 10 rows. At the end of Row 10, cut the thread and fasten off.
Make another one.
Sew them together.
Join yarn with sl st in st on side of top edge. Start with ch 4, (counts as dc, ch1) skip next st, *dc in next st, ch 1, skip next st* until the end of the round; join with sl st in 3rd ch of beg ch. (We'll have 20 ch1 spaces needed to thread the white satin ribbon to close the sachet).
Ch 1, sc in the same st as you joined before, 5 dc in next dc, *sc in next dc, 5 dc in next dc* (basic shell stitch) until the end of the round; join with sl st in first sc. (10 basic shell stitches)
Fasten off. Weave in ends. Add the ribbon.
Add confetti: Five love pearls to symbolize joy, longevity, good health, prosperity and fertility.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
As you plan for your dream wedding, you've no doubt noticed that wedding dresses aren't exactly cheap. With the Stunning DIY… Continue reading: "Stunning DIY Convertible Wedding Dress"
- Pretty Pinecone Homemade Fire Starters
- Lavender Honey Lemon DIY Soap
- Nice and Neutral Favor Boxes
- DIY Fabric Wedding Place Holder
- Pour the Bubbly Wedding Candles
- Perfect Match Party Favors
- Crochet Favor Sachet
- Spectrum Homemade Bath Salts
- Creative Wedding Welcome Bag Ideas
- Romantic DIY Photo Coasters
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 42 Party Supplies For Your Next Party
- Toilet Paper Roll Crafts: How To Make Adorable Owl Napkin Rings
- How To Create A Beautiful Tablescape With Owl Table Decor
- Charcuterie Made Easy: Make This Party Cheeseboard In A Flash!
- 42 Things To Do When Planning Your Next Party
- Wedding Or Party Inspiration: How To Make Paper Napkins Special