Shell Stitch Crochet Wedding Favor Sachet
We are adding the idea to your Wedding Ideas.
The idea was added to your Wedding Ideas.
Choosing the perfect wedding party favor can sometimes be difficult and expensive. A classy wedding favor should be elegant and refined, neither too cheap nor too ostentatious, and above all, definitely, not kitsch! A great idea for a DIY wedding favor is a Shell Stitch Crochet Wedding Favor Sachet. They're easy, fun to make, and elegant enough to make your guests feel like they're really in for a treat. Fill them with some kind of candy or confetti for an extra little surprise.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project TypeParty Favors
- Yarn: White lisle = mercerized cotton n.12 (Small amount)
- Steel Crochet Hook, Size 12 (1mm)
- White satin ribbon
Find even more lovely and original crochet ideas by heading over to 55 Free Crochet Patterns: How to Crochet for a Wedding.
Ch. 20. *2 dc 1 ch 2 dc* (shell stitch) in 6th ch from hook , 1 ch. Repeat: *skip 1 ch, shell in next ch, 1ch* rep. around (5 shell stitches), skip 1 ch, dc in last ch at the end of the row. Turn the piece.
3 chains Repeat: *shell in ch-1 sp of next shell from the previous row, 1 ch*, dc at the end of the row. Turn the piece.
Repeat until you have 10 rows. At the end of Row 10, cut the thread and fasten off.
Make another one.
Sew them together.
Join yarn with sl st in st on side of top edge. Start with ch 4, (counts as dc, ch1) skip next st, *dc in next st, ch 1, skip next st* until the end of the round; join with sl st in 3rd ch of beg ch. (We'll have 20 ch1 spaces needed to thread the white satin ribbon to close the sachet).
Ch 1, sc in the same st as you joined before, 5 dc in next dc, *sc in next dc, 5 dc in next dc* (basic shell stitch) until the end of the round; join with sl st in first sc. (10 basic shell stitches)
Fasten off. Weave in ends. Add the ribbon.
Add confetti: Five love pearls to symbolize joy, longevity, good health, prosperity and fertility.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This DIY Cute Clipboard Table Plan Idea is perfect for the organized bride. Hanging clipboards make an easy an visually appealing… Continue reading: "DIY Cute Clipboard Table Plan Idea"
- Lavender Honey Lemon DIY Soap
- Scented Mirrored Glass Wedding Favors
- Cozy Hand Warmer Party Favors
- Seed Packet Wedding Favors
- How to Make Paper Flowers Favors
- Romantic DIY Photo Coasters
- DIY Wedding Favors Rose Water Recipe
- Clever His and Hers Printable Favor Tags
- Spectrum Homemade Bath Salts
- Printable Love Coupon Book
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Whole Smoked Turkey Recipe
- Wiliams Sonoma Mulling Spices. A Copycat Recipe
- Super Easy Chili Recipe
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts And Broccoli
- Savory Rosemary Mixed Nuts
- Overnight Chia Seed Pudding Recipe With Maqui Berry Powder
- Fried Pickles Restaurant Copycat
- Easy Shrimp And Tortellini Bake Recipe (with Video)
- Easy Homemade Guacamole Seasoning Mix Recipe
- Almond Biscotti Recipe With Cranberries