DIY Shadow Box Invitation
We are adding the idea to your Wedding Ideas.
The idea was added to your Wedding Ideas.
"For my daughter's wedding recently, she wanted to have handmade bridesmaid and maid of honour invitations. She liked the idea of using scrabble tiles inside a shadow box. I did go around all the thrift shops looking for old games but only found one. But as you all know you will run out of letter very quickly. So I found some wooden scrabble tiles online which did the same job."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
- Scrabble tiles or wooden tiles
- craft glue
- Die cut bride and groom
- double-sided tape
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Watercolor Handmade Cards
- 99+ Free Wedding Printables
- Printable Purple Watercolor Wedding Invitations
- Film Strip Invitations
- Retro Wedding Invitation Printable
- Literary Envelope Liners
- Fall Pumpkin Wedding Invitation
- Elegant White Lace Invitations
- Birds of a Feather Free Wedding Templates
- Dots and Doilies Wedding Envelopes