DIY Shadow Box Invitation
We are adding the idea to your Wedding Ideas.
The idea was added to your Wedding Ideas.
"For my daughter's wedding recently, she wanted to have handmade bridesmaid and maid of honour invitations. She liked the idea of using scrabble tiles inside a shadow box. I did go around all the thrift shops looking for old games but only found one. But as you all know you will run out of letter very quickly. So I found some wooden scrabble tiles online which did the same job."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
- Scrabble tiles or wooden tiles
- craft glue
- Die cut bride and groom
- double-sided tape
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 99+ Free Wedding Printables
- Watercolor Handmade Cards
- Printable Purple Watercolor Wedding Invitations
- Monogram Wedding Invitation Printable
- Retro Wedding Invitation Printable
- Stunningly Historic Vintage Wedding RSVPs
- Enchanted Dragonfly Silhouette Invitations
- Darling Free Printable Invitation Labels
- Film Strip Invitations
- A Simple Calligraphy How To