DIY Shadow Box Invitation
We are adding the idea to your Wedding Ideas.
The idea was added to your Wedding Ideas.
"For my daughter's wedding recently, she wanted to have handmade bridesmaid and maid of honour invitations. She liked the idea of using scrabble tiles inside a shadow box. I did go around all the thrift shops looking for old games but only found one. But as you all know you will run out of letter very quickly. So I found some wooden scrabble tiles online which did the same job."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
- Scrabble tiles or wooden tiles
- craft glue
- Die cut bride and groom
- double-sided tape
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The Fairest of Them All DIY Cake Stand is a great way to bring some elegance to your wedding. This piece is great for anyone who is… Continue reading: "Fairest of Them All DIY Cake Stand"
- 99+ Free Wedding Printables
- DIY Map-Lined Envelopes and Seals
- Watercolor Handmade Cards
- Minty Invitation Free Wedding Printables
- Faux Calligraphy Tutorial
- Dots and Doilies Wedding Invitations
- Retro Wedding Invitation Printable
- Free Printable Personalized Vintage Stationery
- Literary Envelope Liners
- Seagull Damask Printable Invitation Suite
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Party Food Ideas: How To Make An Impressive Owl Meatloaf
- 42 Party Supplies For Your Next Party
- Toilet Paper Roll Crafts: How To Make Adorable Owl Napkin Rings
- How To Create A Beautiful Tablescape With Owl Table Decor
- Charcuterie Made Easy: Make This Party Cheeseboard In A Flash!
- 42 Things To Do When Planning Your Next Party
- Wedding Or Party Inspiration: How To Make Paper Napkins Special