This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
DIY Shadow Box Invitation
We are adding the idea to your Wedding Ideas.
The idea was added to your Wedding Ideas.
"For my daughter's wedding recently, she wanted to have handmade bridesmaid and maid of honour invitations. She liked the idea of using scrabble tiles inside a shadow box. I did go around all the thrift shops looking for old games but only found one. But as you all know you will run out of letter very quickly. So I found some wooden scrabble tiles online which did the same job."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
- Scrabble tiles or wooden tiles
- craft glue
- Die cut bride and groom
- double-sided tape
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Fresh takes on classics are always in style, and the Updated Classic Romantic Bouquet Tutorial is a great DIY wedding bouquet idea.… Continue reading: "Updated Classic Romantic Bouquet Tutorial"
- 99+ Free Wedding Printables
- Retro Wedding Invitation Printable
- DIY Shadow Box Invitation
- Easiest Bridal Shower Invitations
- Elegant Lace Wedding Invitations
- Lovely and Lacy DIY Wedding Card
- DIY Faux Calligraphy Tutorial
- Custom Stamp Tutorial
- A Simple Calligraphy How To
- Minty Invitation Free Wedding Printables