DIY Shadow Box Invitation
We are adding the idea to your Wedding Ideas.
The idea was added to your Wedding Ideas.
"For my daughter's wedding recently, she wanted to have handmade bridesmaid and maid of honour invitations. She liked the idea of using scrabble tiles inside a shadow box. I did go around all the thrift shops looking for old games but only found one. But as you all know you will run out of letter very quickly. So I found some wooden scrabble tiles online which did the same job."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
- Scrabble tiles or wooden tiles
- craft glue
- Die cut bride and groom
- double-sided tape
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Create simple wedding centerpieces that are sure to wow your guests by adding some visual interest to your plain glass candle votives.… Continue reading: "Glitz and Glam Sequined Candle Centerpieces"
- 99+ Free Wedding Printables
- Gold Embossed Birch Cards
- Something Old Something Blue DIY Wedding Invitation
- Paper Airplane Monogram Free Wedding Printables
- Free Printable Personalized Vintage Stationery
- PicMonkey Tutorial: How to Make Dipped Letters
- Literary Envelope Liners
- Dots and Doilies Wedding Invitations
- Dots and Doilies Wedding Envelopes
- Tea Party Bridal Shower Printable Invitations
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Keto Margarita
- Strawberry Rhubarb Margarita
- Peach Crisp Recipe
- How To Make Beautiful Paper Hydrangeas
- Sous Vide Crème Brûlée
- Sous Vide Cucumber Infused Gin
- Sous Vide Homemade Limoncello
- Sous Vide Turtle Cheesecake
- Strawberry Rhubarb Infused Vodka
- Sous Vide Oreo Cheesecake