DIY Fabric Wedding Bouquet
Every bride wants a unique wedding bouquet, and it is our job to make sure you find just the right craft to do that. The DIY Fabric Wedding Bouquet is as unique as they come, so you are in luck! When you create this fabric floral arrangement, you’re not only creating the bouquet that you will walk down the aisle with; you’re also creating a timeless keepsake that will never wilt, fade, or spoil. Everything about this bouquet will be uniquely you, from the colors to the wedding bouquet styles you choose to incorporate into your creation. If you are having a hard time finding the perfect bouquet, be sure to take a look at this pretty project that will help you personalize a bouquet that you will want to keep forever.
- Aleene's® Fabric Fusion® Permanent Fabric Adhesive
- Aleene's® Fabric Fusion® Peel and Stick Tape™
- Aleene's® Original Tacky Glue®
- Purchased or Handmade Rosettes
- 5" Craft Foam Ball
- Sewing Machine (Optional: Needle and Thread)
- White 8" Craft Foam Dowel – 1" Wide
- White Satin Ribbon – 4 Yards (1½” Wide)
- Push dowel into foam ball. Pull it back out and squeeze Tacky Glue onto the end of the dowel. Push dowel back into the ball to adhere.
- Adhere fabric rosettes to ball with Fabric Fusion. Let dry.
- Apply Fabric Fusion® Peel & Stick Tape to 1 yard of ribbon. Wrap ribbon around dowel to cover. Cover small sections at a time.
- Gather 2 yards of ribbon by hand or with sewing machine.
- Apply Peel & Stick Tape around dowel where the ball is inserted. Peel and stick gathered ribbon to cover tape and create a ruffle.
- Tie remaining ribbon in a bow at the base of the bouquet to complete.
Read NextGorgeous Crochet Bouquet