Mr. and Mrs. Wedding Chair Signs
We are adding the idea to your Wedding Ideas.
The idea was added to your Wedding Ideas.
"Today I am going to share some Mr. and Mrs. wedding chair signs that will look great at any wedding reception. Yep I am continuing with the projects for my daughter’s wedding. The date is fast approaching so I have been working on tons of projects. Stay tuned for many more as well as pictures from the event itself! This post is sponsored by Old Time Pottery however all projects and opinions are my own. The tutorial on how to make these fun burlap chair signs can be found by clicking here and heading to Old Time Pottery. They are so darn simple but I have some tips and tricks that you don’t want to miss. Make those DIY wedding crafts perfect by following the craft tutorial."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- Burlap (either pre-cut burlap flags or any burlap fabric)
- White paint
- Paint brush
- Twine or string
- Hot glue gun and glue
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 42 Party Supplies For Your Next Party
- Toilet Paper Roll Crafts: How To Make Adorable Owl Napkin Rings
- How To Create A Beautiful Tablescape With Owl Table Decor
- Charcuterie Made Easy: Make This Party Cheeseboard In A Flash!
- 42 Things To Do When Planning Your Next Party
- Wedding Or Party Inspiration: How To Make Paper Napkins Special