DIY Paper Wedding Dress Banner
We are adding the idea to your Wedding Ideas.
The idea was added to your Wedding Ideas.
"Create a cute wedding dress banner using paper medallions and ribbon! This is such a fun, handmade decoration that is perfect for bridal showers and bachelorette parties! This DIY craft is easy to whip together and you only need a handful of supplies including white paper, white or decorative ribbon and a glue stick! Free template to create the bodice for each dress is available for download. Add a unique handmade touch to a bride's wedding shower with this pretty paper banner!"
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Dazzling Butterfly Paper Lanterns
- Cherry Blossom Tissue Paper Decoration
- How to Make a Paper Flower Backdrop
- How to Make A Paper Crane Backdrop
- Blushed Romance Paper Flower Bouquet
- Elegant Wax Paper Backdrop
- Floral Wedding Signs for Bride and Groom
- Super Simple and Pretty Tissue Paper Flowers
- Pretty Paper Pumpkins
- Free Printable Bride and Groom Signs