This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Charcuterie Made Easy: Make This Party Cheeseboard In A Flash!
We are adding the idea to your Wedding Ideas.
The idea was added to your Wedding Ideas.
"We all love those amazingly beautiful charcuterie boards that flood our social media feeds and, possibly, because of that, we never attempt to make them ourselves. But, by not doing so, you are missing an opportunity to create an appetizer that comes together in minutes with items already on hand. It's easier than you think to raid your fridge and come up with something suitable for a last minute gathering of family and friends in no time flat. Find out how to make a delicious and easy charcuterie cheeseboard appetizer tray for a party using food on hand from your pantry and refrigerator – recipe included!"
Primary TechniqueFood Crafting
Read NextPretty in Pink Tassle Drink Stirrers
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Pretty in Pink Tassle Drink Stirrers
- Glamorous Pink Rose Truffle Recipe
- Midnight in Paris French Martini
- Breathtaking Floral Ice Cubes
- Floating Flower Ice Cubes
- Spiked Pink Velvet Cake Shake
- Classy Casual Self Service Bottles
- Gilded Toasting Flutes
- Party Mason Jar Drink Wrappers
- Stars and Stripes Mason Jar Glasses