Wedding Or Party Inspiration: How To Make Paper Napkins Special
We are adding the idea to your Wedding Ideas.
The idea was added to your Wedding Ideas.
"Are you having a party or a special event, such as a wedding, and just haven't been able to find the right paper napkins for your party's theme? Well, I have an idea for you - make paper napkins special with a craft paper punch! When you can't find the right party paper napkins that fit your party theme, try this simple napkin folding project by making your own paper napkins special using crafting paper punches. Learn how to use the craft paper punch to decorate your napkins and follow along with a step-by-step tutorial on how to fold paper napkins around your plastic utensils."
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"Make tall flower wedding centerpieces for less than $10 per table! Using foam craft balls, discount silk flowers, and spray painted… Continue reading: "Budget-Friendly Floral Wedding Centerpieces"
- Scrabble Tile Table Numbers
- Blushing Rose Romantic Table Setting Ideas
- DIY Splatter Napkin Rings
- DIY Cute Clipboard Table Plan Idea
- Martha's Mini Succulent Centerpieces
- Tender Hearts Crochet Tablecloth
- Frosted Pinecone Mason Jar Lights
- Spring Has Sprung Doily Table Runner
- Chalkboard Mason Jar Vase
- Ravishing Rosemary and Gold Votives