54 Fall Wedding Ideas: Fall Wedding Colors, Decor, Flowers, and More
We are adding the idea to your Wedding Ideas.
The idea was added to your Wedding Ideas.
Fall in love with the autumn season simply by making your way through this fantastic collection of fall wedding ideas. Though summer is considered "wedding season," those brides are certainly missing out on the vibrant colors, delicious food, and extraordinary gifts of nature that fall provides. You'll learn that fall weddings don't need to be overtly autumnal to pay homage to the lovely season, as some of these fabulous DIY wedding ideas are subtle odes.
Mix and match any of the details below and choose how much fall you want to infuse into your celebration. If you're choosing to throw a completely fall-themed wedding, take one or more idea from each category and go all out. If your fall wedding is, instead, rustic themed, vintage themed, or a classic soiree without a motif, pick one or two ideas that fit your theme to keep things consistent.
All of your fall wedding needs are contained within this fabulous collection of 54 Fall Wedding Ideas: Fall Wedding Colors, Decor, Flowers, and More. Impress your guests with a cohesive theme that reveals surprises throughout the celebration. Nothing makes a wedding more unforgettable than unexpected elements, and there are plenty of those in this list. Almost every DIY wedding project below puts a twist on tradition, making them fun and stylish ways to say "I do."
You will never be happier that you "got stuck" with a fall wedding date after you explore the extensive options for making your celebration the best ever. And if a fall wedding was your first choice, then, ma'am, you are a smart lady. Take advantage of your genius by turning your fall wedding into a spectacular autumn affair
54 Fall Wedding Ideas: Fall Wedding Colors, Decor, Flowers, and More
Table of Contents
Fall Wedding Colors
Fall Wedding Flowers
Fall Wedding Place Cards
DIY Wedding Centerpieces for Fall
Fall Wedding Decor
Pumpkin Decorating Ideas
How to Make a Fall Wreath
Fall Wedding Cakes, Dessert, and Cocktails
Fall Wedding Favors
Choose typical fall wedding colors or dare to be different; either way, a palette you'll love is waiting for you in this collection of autumn wedding color combinations. There are beautiful options for Halloween weddings, more subtle choices for fall, and some that boldly boast the hues of the season.
- Fall Wedding Colors: Palette Ideas - pictured
Fresh or everlasting, you'll find a great variety of fall wedding flowers in this collection. Whichever type you choose, you're sure to save money by making your own arrangements, and they'll have a more personal feel that guests will notice. From DIY bouquets to floral place settings that wow, this list has your flowers for a fall wedding covered.
- Dripping Bouquet with a Secret
- Fall Wedding Flowers Bouquet
- Have a Ball Floral Place Setting
- Ecclectic Fall Wedding Bouquets
- Magical Fall Wedding Inspiration
- Mumkin Fall Wedding Flowers
- Pops of Fall Wedding Bouquet - pictured
Let guests know where they're sitting in a chic way with these lovely fall wedding place cards and escort cards. These details are some of the first they'll see at your reception, so make sure they're doing their job of setting the scene for the rest of the celebration.
- Gilded Pumpkin Fall Wedding Place Cards
- Golden Leaf Place Cards
- Quick Burlap Place Cards
- Spooky and Sophisticated Flying Leaf Escort Cards - pictured
Love these ideas but want something more obvious? Throw a Halloween wedding with this fabulous guide.
All of these DIY wedding centerpieces for fall bend the rules a bit to create unexpected table decor. From centerpieces that hang to completely fresh arrangements, this list contains some of the most innovative fall centerpieces out there.
- Autumn Magic DIY Centerpiece
- Fab Faux Birch Centerpieces
- Suspended Rustic Wedding Centerpieces
- Gorgeous Fall Floral Arrangements
- Vibrant Fall Harvest Succulent Centerpieces - pictured
- Warm Fall Wedding Florals and Pumpkin Decor
- Faux Fall Succulent Pumpkin
Don't slack on the details if you want a magazine-worthy wedding. Decorate all the empty tables, counters, and corners with these fall wedding details to complete the look you're going for. From DIY candle holders to directional signs, these fall wedding ideas will give you that extra special touch you need to make everything come together.
- Drifting Leaves Fall Wedding Chandelier
- Fresh Carved Apple Candle - pictured
- DIY Floating Flower Mason Jars
- Wood Burned DIY Sign
- Stunning Rustic Log Decor
- Stylishly Rustic Fall Wedding Ideas
- Sunny Day Autumn Leaves Lantern
- Forever Classic Burlap Candles
- Appealing Apple DIY Garland
What's a fall wedding sans pumpkins? Luckily, because of the great creativity the bloggers of this world possess, you can include the pumpkin motif without disrupting your color palette. These pumpkin decorating ideas take the not-so-chic gourd and turn it into a sleek decor piece to complement your fancy affair.
- Embrace Lace No Carve Pumpkins
- Fancy Calligraphy Free Pumpkin Carving Patterns
- Gilded Ombre Fall Wedding Pumpkin - pictured
- Grandma's Choice Doily Pumpkins
- Pumpkin DIY Guest Book
- Harvest Pumpkin Fall Wedding Table Numbers
- Festively Fabulous Candy Corn Pumpkins
- Ornate Pastel Bridal Pumpkins
- Pretty Paper Pumpkins
- Perfect Pumpkin Flower Girl Basket
- Gilded Pumpkin Fall Centerpiece
Get inspired by nature with Woodland Wedding Theme ideas.
The ever-popular barn weddings call for a welcome wreath to adorn the large doors. If you're lucky enough to have an empty barn door at your fall wedding, decorate it with one of these exquisite fall wreaths. DIY wreaths look spectacular, but the cost is minimal.
- Naturally Fall Wedding Wreath
- Neutral Fall Wedding DIY Wreath
- Pottery Barn Knockoff Faux Antler Wreath - pictured
Leave guests with a sweet taste in their mouth with final courses that won't be forgotten. From adorable caramel apple bites to the incredibly beautiful rose apple tart, this collection of fall wedding cakes, dessert ideas, and cocktails will leave guests wanting more.
- Autumn Leaves Wedding Cake Designs
- DIY Pumpkin Ice Bucket
- How to Make Hard Apple Cider Recipe for Fall
- Midnight Snack Crock Pot Applesauce
- Mini Pumpkin Spice Latte Cake Recipe - pictured
- Romantic Rose Apple Tart Recipe
- To-Die-For Caramel Apple Cake Recipe
- Warm Fall Apple Bourbon Punch
- Hocus Pocus Black Candy Apple Recipe
Say thank you in an appropriately autumnal way that will keep friends and family warm on their way home. Bid adieu on a note that reflects the rest of the day with DIY wedding favors they're sure to love.
- Easy Apple Roasting Favors
- Hot Cocoa S'mores Kit - pictured
- Single Serving Cocoa Favor
- Adorably Rustic Lace and Burlap Favor Bags
Favors are a fun way to remind guests of the amazing night. Here are some other fabulous favors.
What do you love most about fall weddings?
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
- How to Address Wedding Invitations
- How to Write a Mother of the Bride Speech
- Wedding Themes: Rustic Wedding
- Maid of Honor Speeches
- How to Make a Wedding Seating Chart
- 20+ Christmas Wedding Ideas
- Maid of Honor Duties
- Maid Of Honor Wedding Checklist
- The Ultimate Wedding Guide: Wedding Planning Timeline, Wedding Etiquette and Advice, Maid of Honor Duties, and More
- 33+ Stunning DIY Ideas for Your Royal Wedding Theme