77 Fast and Easy DIY Crafts for Your Wedding
We are adding the idea to your Wedding Ideas.
The idea was added to your Wedding Ideas.
Most brides scoff at the idea of a DIY wedding, declaring that they would never have enough time — or skill — to pull it together. What those ladies don't realize is how simple wedding crafts can be. Not all are easy or quick, obviously, but to help the more doubtful brides, we've gathered a list of 77 Incredibly Fast and Easy DIY Crafts for Your Wedding. You will be able to complete your wedding look in just a matter of weeks with these completely doable crafts.
From 100% free DIY wedding invitations, easy wedding decorating ideas, and quick wedding ceremony ideas to the easiest DIY wedding centerpieces and the fastest DIY party favors and wedding cake designs, this list will have you covered. No detail of your wedding goes untouched in this complete collection, which means that in no time, you'll be ready to start creating your own happily ever after.
Two widespread misconceptions are that weddings need to cost an arm and a leg and that DIY weddings look DIY'd. After browsing this handy gathering of DIY crafts, you'll see that neither of those is true. The projects below are gorgeous, worthy of a professional's watermark. Guests' jaws will drop when they discover that you not only created your entire wedding by hand but also did so in just a few weeks.
Whether you're an artist or have never touched a glue gun before in your life, you can easily make any of the DIY wedding crafts below. Dive right in, brides, and prove to the world that DIY weddings are magazine worthy too.
Table of Contents
Get ready to laugh at your friends who spent thousands of dollars on wedding stationery when there are exquisite designs available for free. Easily personalized, DIY wedding invitations, thank yous, and wedding program templates are a fantastic way to stay on budget. The free printables below will make your wedding planning process a breeze. Simply click and print these incredibly easy DIY crafts for gorgeous stationery.
- Custom Silhouette Monogram Fans
- "I Do" Printable Activities for Kids
- Super Simple Printable Gift Tags
- Lovely Printable Gift Tags
- Monogram Wedding Invitation Printable
- Make Your Own Monogram Heart
- Crown Wedding Invitations
- Lovely Ombre Free Wedding Printables
- Retro Wedding Invitation Printable
- Seagull Damask Printable Invitation Suite
- Chevron Free Wedding Printables
- Invitation Bottle Free Wedding Printables
- I Mustache You Groomsman Invitation
- Chalkboard Save the Date Free Printable
- Sweet Save the Date Calendar Printable
Flower arrangements can really rack up quite a bill, but when you make them on your own, prices drop significantly. These incredibly easy DIY bouquets and flower displays will take you only minutes to complete, but their affect will never be forgotten. Hardly requiring the skills of a florist, these simple flower crafts can be completed stress free the day before the wedding. Pop them in the refrigerator overnight and assign a bridesmaid to bring them over to the wedding.
- Midas' Touch Rose Bouquet
- Suspended Queen Anne's Lace Vases
- Magical Floating Mason Jar Vases
- How to Make a Bouquet
- Pink Ombre Rose DIY Bouquet
- Pops of Fall Wedding Bouquet
- Romantic Red Rose Bouquet
Though most brides focus on the reception, it's key not to forget about the ceremony, the most important part of the day. Decorate your "I do"s in just minutes with these quick and easy wedding ceremony ideas. From the aisle to the bouquet, you can prepare for your walk to happily ever after without feeling a dent in your budget. Stress-free DIY wedding ideas like these are the secret to an amazing wedding planning experience.
- Antique Literary Ring Bearer
- Lacy Wedding Backdrop
- Lavender and Wheat Wedding Aisle Decorations
- Country Cute Flower Girl Mason Jar
- Baby's Breath Pail Wedding Aisle Decor
- Romantically Rustic Bouquet and Boutonniere
Loving the idea of creating your own happily ever after?
Sign up for our email newsletter The Wedding Planner. In this weekly newsletter, you'll find so many amazing ideas from the proposal to the party.
From the moment the invitation is received, guests wonder what your reception will look like, and you have a duty not to disappoint. Contrary to popular belief, though, your wedding decorations don't have to cost millions to be worthy of that price tag. The wedding decoration ideas below will thrill you when you see how simple they are to create and how little money you need to spend to make your dream wedding a reality. Easy DIY party decorations don't look like they only took a couple of minutes, and that's why guests will be shocked to discover you put the reception hall together yourself.
- Suspended Mason Jar Vases
- Shades of Pink Fresh Flower Wall
- Exquisitely Easy Hanging Ornament Vases
- Royally Perfect Ombre Flatware
- Wedding Bathroom Basket
- Precious Personalized Bathroom Signs
- Fresh Table Number Ideas
- Hipster Wedding Place Cards
- Sip 'n Sit DIY Wedding Place Cards
- Enchanting Skeleton Key Escort Tags
- Rock Star DIY Drink Stirrer Escort Card
- Vintage Photo Mason Jar Crafts
Though you hope guests don't spend too much time at their tables, they're still there long enough to make them worthy of spectacular details. Wedding centerpieces are one of the most recalled aspects once the big day is over, which means they're the perfect opportunity to impress. Since there are usually more than 10 tables, centerpieces can really add up. Instead, opt for DIY wedding centerpieces and table numbers that will make your reception hall look fantastic.
- Floating Flower DIY Centerpieces
- Delicate Lace-Wrapped Mason Jars
- Cheerful Citrus and Burlap Mason Jars
- Recycled Gold Flower Vase Tutorial
- Roped Vase Shabby Chic Wedding Centerpiece
- Tea Cup Candles
- A Tale of Love Table Numbers
- Sunny Days Autumn Leaves Lantern
- Romantic Lace Candle Holders
- Frosted Pinecone Mason Jar Lights
- Funfetti Sprinkle Vases
- Adorably Personal Table Number Ideas
- Exquisitely Romantic Floating Roses Centerpiece
- Lace and Burlap Mason Jar Centerpieces
- Simply Beautiful Repurposed Flower Vases
- Vintage Photo Centerpiece
- Darling Milk Carrier Rustic Wedding Centerpieces
- Antiqued Rustic Wedding Centerpieces
- Color Popping Painted Bottle Vases
Even if you choose seemingly inexpensive favors, with 50 or more guests, you'll see your budget shrink before your eyes. A better option is to make DIY party favors that will save you hundreds of dollars to put towards your dream dress or honeymoon. It's also important that your DIY party favors are extremely simple to create, or you'll spend days making them. The ideal combination of easy and quick DIY wedding favors can be found below.
- Pretty Pinecone Homemade Fire Starters
- Seed Packet Wedding Favors
- Test Tube DIY Party Favors
- Easy Apple Roasting Favors
- Test Tube Mocha Recipe
If none of these favors float your boat,
we have loads more DIY party favors you'll love.
The happy couple isn't the only one who get to save time and money thank to this list. All wedding participants who are engaging in some type of gift exchange can keep things easy with these DIY wedding gifts. Below, you'll find amazing DIY wedding shower gifts, bridesmaid gifts, groomsmen gifts, and more. These homemade gifts also work well outside of weddings.
- 5 Minute Bridesmaid Bag
- Bejeweled Bridesmaid Ring
- Pampering Pedicure Mason Jar Gifts
- Manly Mustache Handkerchief
- Something Borrowed Something Blue Hanky
- Wine Basket of Firsts
- Welcome Home Decal Cutting Board
Make sure guests leave with an extra sweet taste in their mouths with wedding cake designs that thrill. As they're "mmm"ing over your scrumptious DIY wedding cake, reveal that you made it yourself. You're guaranteed to see jaws drop. These exquisite and simple wedding cake designs look just as beautiful as the expensive ones in the bakery window. Everyone knows that homemade cakes just taste better, and your final course is sure to be a favorite part of the night.
- Beautiful Vintage Photograph Cake Topper
- To-Die-For Caramel Apple Cake Recipe
- A Blemish Free Simple Wedding Cake
- Donut Cake: Dessert Table Ideas
- Outstanding Ombre Cake
- DIY Cupcake Bar
If you'd rather a different final course, browse our dessert table ideas here. Be prepared to have your mouth water at all of these delicious desserts. Most of them look way too pretty to eat!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Project of the Day
Fresh takes on classics are always in style, and the Updated Classic Romantic Bouquet Tutorial is a great DIY wedding bouquet idea.… Continue reading: "Updated Classic Romantic Bouquet Tutorial"
- How to Write a Mother of the Bride Speech
- Maid of Honor Duties
- 88+ Creative Wedding Ideas: Unique Wedding Ceremony Ideas and More
- Maid of Honor Speeches
- How to Write a Knockout Father of the Bride Speech
- 77 Fast and Easy DIY Crafts for Your Wedding
- DIY Wedding Planning: Wedding Budget Breakdown
- How to Address Wedding Invitations
- Maid Of Honor Wedding Checklist
- 42+ Lace and Burlap DIY Wedding Ideas