Spring Wedding Colors: Peach
We are adding the idea to your Wedding Ideas.
The idea was added to your Wedding Ideas.
Introducing one of the best new Spring Wedding Colors: Peach. Step aside, coral; there's a new hue in town. The beach-inspired color has been ruling the wedding world for the past few years, but peach is on its tail. Beat the trend by incorporating this sweet shade into your big day. Choose to use peach as a neutral or a delicately vibrant accent; its versatility is what makes it ideal. Peach finds itself often in nature but also pops amongst white details. Your spring wedding won't be complete without some peach, so we've gathered do it yourself ideas to inspire. From DIY party favors they'll love to the invitation of your dreams, these projects will convince you to feature peach in your celebration.
Photography by Anastasiya Belik
Wedding color schemes are aplenty, which can make it difficult to settle on one. If you begin with a brilliant base of peach, the rest of your palette will create itself, and it's sure to be brilliant. Peach lends itself beautifully to all wedding themes, including southern chic, vintage, rustic, glam, and classic. Browse the list of DIY wedding ideas below to help build a concept for your wedding. Pick and choose from the different categories of peach-centered color schemes, and you'll see your big day come together before your eyes.
- Perfect Spring Wedding Bouquet
- Gorgeous DIY Beaded Sash
- Pink and Cream Vintage Bouquet
- Stunning Silk DIY Flower Crown
- We've Got Chemistry Floral Centerpiece
- Romanced Redneck Centerpiece
- Classic Peachy Vintage Bouquet
- Blushing Bride Rose Hair Slide
- Just Peachy Wedding Bouquet
- Best Cupcake Recipe for Pink Cupcakes
- Incredibly Romantic DIY Wedding Centerpiece
- DIY Crayon Lipstick
- Sippable Seabreeze Drink
- Inexpensive Bright and Bold Summer Wedding Flowers
- Regal Rose Tea Lights
- Brilliant and Bright Flower Wall Decor
- Maritime Buoy Garland
- Dainty Paper Pinwheels
- Ceramic DIY Jewelry Organizer
- Noisemaker Escort Cards
- Simple Burlap Boutonnieres
- Contemporary Color Block Vases
- Regal Imitation Wax Seals
- Darling Hand-Spun Table Numbers
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Less is more when it comes to elegant events. For a simple centerpiece with a huge effect, create the Exquisitely Romantic Floating… Continue reading: "Exquisitely Romantic Floating Roses Centerpiece"
- Pantone Color of the Year: Marsala Wedding Color Schemes and Projects
- Pastel Wedding Crafts for Your DIY Wedding
- Wedding Color Schemes for 2014
- Wedding Color Schemes: Neutrals
- Wedding Color Schemes: Mint and Yellow
- Wedding Color Schemes: Greens
- Wedding Color Schemes: Black and White
- Wedding Color Schemes: Mint and Gold
- Wedding Color Schemes: Pink, Coral, and Orange
- Wedding Colors Schemes: Coral and Green