Perfectly Pink Wedding: 62 Wedding Ideas
We are adding the idea to your Wedding Ideas.
The idea was added to your Wedding Ideas.
Girly girls out there, now is your time. If you're planning a pink wedding to mirror the femininity through which you live your life, this is the collection for you. We've put together a massive list of 62 wedding ideas for your perfectly pink wedding. Your special day is guaranteed to be full of flowers, sugar, and bubblegum pink everywhere you turn if you make the projects in this list. Maybe your husband won't be the biggest fan of an all-pink wedding, and that's okay! You can use only a few of these ideas and incorporate pink into your wedding color scheme.
Here at AllFreeDIYWeddings, we're obsessed with pink. There's just something about its many shades that gives it a different attitude depending on how it's used, and we find that very powerful. You can have a demure and romantic flower crown full of hushed pink peonies, or a bright and exciting wedding cake with hot pink frosting. If you find yourself thinking, "I'm not really a girly girl, and a pink wedding probably isn't for me," just wait until you've taken a look at some of these wedding ideas first. You might just end up a convert!
Perfectly Pink Wedding: 62 Wedding Ideas
Table of Contents
For more ceremony crafts like the ones you see below, download our free eBook, Unique Wedding Ceremony Ideas: 27 DIYs + Wedding Ceremony Songs and Outline!
Let's start with the wedding ceremony. It can be difficult to incorporate pink wedding personalization into a lot of different venues for weddings, either because they hold religious significance or because the owners of the area don't allow for much customization. Thankfully, there are some things you can do to introduce pink into your wedding, such as hanging a wreath in shades of pink, wedding programs with pink accents, or by choosing a pink bouquet. Check out some of these projects for ideas.
- Blushing Rosebud Wreath
- How to Make a Paper Rose Bouquet
- Pink Ombre Rose DIY Bouquet
- Ultra Realistic Paper Flower Peonies
- Shades of Pink Fresh Flower Wall
- English Rose Silk Flower Wreath
- Pops of Pink Earthy Bouquet
- Springtime Fancy Crochet Flower Bouquet
- Sensational Summer Flowers Wedding Bouquet
- Breathtaking Pink DIY Bouquet
- Fancy Wedding Program Fans
Here's the part where you can really kick your pink wedding into high gear. You've said your vows, lit your unity candle (or smashed the glass, or planted a tree, or what have you) and you're on your way to the biggest party of your life. Just imagine it full of pinks of all shades and hues, brightening up and beautifying the party hall. From the guest book to the candles, there are a ton of ways to make it a pink wedding reception. Here are just a few ideas that we guarantee you'll love.
- Adorable Mini Hearts Wedding Memory Game
- Rock Star DIY Drink Stirrer Escort Card
- Tickled Pink Carnation Escort Card Display
- Peppy Paper Photo Background
- Go Postal Wedding Guest Book
- Bold and Beautiful Hot Pink Wedding
- Rosy and Romantic Free Printable Table Numbers
- Geometric Heart Wall Art
- Pastel Pink Tea Party Candles
- Unbelievable Ombre Suspended Roses
We set aside a whole different section for pink wedding centerpieces, because there are just so many! Because so many DIY wedding centerpieces are flower-based, and so many flowers are pink, wedding centerpieces for your perfect pink wedding are a total breeze! You can find them in an array of different styles, from rustic chic to sweet vintage. We have every kind of style of centerpiece on AllFreeDIYWeddings, but pink lovers out there will find this section the most helpful in their search for the perfect reception accents.
- Springtime in Paris Centerpiece
- DIY Blooming Tissue Paper Roses
- Illuminating Cherry Blossoms Centerpieces
- Ombre Rose Garden Centerpiece
- Pale Pink Poinsettia Centerpiece
- Crepe Paper Cherry Blossoms Arrangement
- Lovely Lime Vase
- Incredibly Romantic DIY Wedding Centerpiece
- Rustic Elegance Rose Centerpieces
- Perfect Peony and Roses Table Garland
For more gorgeous centerpieces like these, check out this collection of DIY Wedding Centerpieces!
If you've got the decor figured out, but it's still not pink enough, we have the solution. A pink wedding deserves a pink bride with pink accessories, a groom with a handsome pink boutonniere, and even a flower girl with a gorgeous pink kimono. After all, if you're going to commit to a color, why not go all-out and include it in the attire and beauty of the wedding party, as well? There are even creative ways to dress the groom and groomsmen up in a subtle hint of pink, so don't feel like you only have to pinkify the ladies!
- Beautifully Bohemian DIY Flower Crowns
- DIY Bold and Fun Wedding Makeup
- Blushing Bride Rose Hair Slide
- Ombre Blush DIY Wedding Dress
- Fresh Lisianthus Boutonnieres
- Seriously Sunny DIY Boutonnieres
- Charming Origami DIY Shoe Clips
- Floral Crochet Headband Pattern
- Gorgeous Child's Kimono
- Woodland Princess Hair Slide
There's just something about wedding favors that can help really pull a wedding theme or color scheme together. There are plenty of pink wedding favors out there that you can use to tie together your wedding, ranging from edibles, to trinkets, to spa items. If you're worried about excluding your male guests with cutesy pink wedding favors, don't fret. Just choose a food-related favor in pink that can be enjoyed by anybody. Nobody's going to say no to a delicious cupcake just because it's pink!
- Mint to Be Wedding Favors
- Lavender Sachet DIY Party Favors
- Relaxing Grapefruit Homemade Bath Bombs
- Spoonful of Sparkle Party Favors
- Creamy Strawberries DIY Hair Mask
- Nautical Neon Rope Coasters
- Bubblegum Homemade Lip Scrub
- Charming Mason Jar Cupcakes Recipe
- Effortless Strawberry DIY Foot Scrub
- Luxurious Clay Jewelry Dish
If the dessert isn't the part you're most looking forward to in the reception, then you're in the minority. Wedding cake, cupcakes, cookies, candy -- what more is there to ask for? We know how to make it all better: with pink. Wedding desserts are already so fancy, you'll love making them regardless of what color they are, but there's no denying that the color pink in frosting, ice cream or cake batter will really help punctuate your pink wedding in just the right, delicious way.
- Glamorous Pink Rose Truffle Recipe
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry Mini Cakes
- Floral Lace Sugar Cookie Wedding Favors
- Petaled Raspberry Rose Yellow Cake Recipe
- Vanilla and Lemon Buttercream French Macaron Recipe
- Climbing Roses DIY Wedding Cake
- DIY Cupcake Heart Wreath
- Delicious No-Cook Raspberry Mousse Recipe
- Marvelous Monochromatic Candy Table Ideas
- The Best Cupcake Recipe for Pink Cupcakes
- Ombre Watercolor DIY Wedding Cake
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Project of the Day
This Confetti Explosion Wedding Cake just bursts with color and personality, practically screaming to be featured in an unconventional… Continue reading: "Confetti Explosion Wedding Cake"
- Perfectly Pink Wedding: 62 Wedding Ideas
- Wedding Color Schemes: Pink, Gold, and Placid Blue
- Pantone Color of the Year: 10 Radiant Orchid Wedding Color Schemes
- Wedding Color Schemes: Neutrals
- Pastel Wedding Crafts for Your DIY Wedding
- Wedding Colors: Gold
- Wedding Color Schemes: Mint and Yellow
- Wedding Color Schemes: Mint and Pink
- Wedding Color Schemes: Pink and Grey
- Wedding Color Schemes for 2014
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Almond Biscotti Recipe With Cranberries
- 4 Ingredient Apple Dump Cake
- Ricotta Gnudi Recipe (ricotta Gnocchi)
- Italian Stuffed Shells
- How To Freeze Peaches
- Shrimp Avocado Salad Recipe With Citrus Dressing
- Sous Vide Brisket Recipe. 24 Hour Brisket.
- Hot Bacon Dressing
- Rainbow Jello Layers Recipe With Video Instructions
- Ww Egg Roll In A Bowl Recipe