Wedding Color Schemes: Black and White
By: Jaclyn Holtzman, Editor, AllFreeDIYWeddings.com
We are adding the idea to your Wedding Ideas.
The idea was added to your Wedding Ideas.
Stay classy, brides, and go for the black and white wedding color scheme. Whether you're sticking with just black and white or pairing the neutrals with a bright accent color, this wedding color combination is a winner. For a winter wedding, add a rich hue, like royal blue, deep purple, or gold, to the mix, or keep things light for a summer wedding by adding aqua as the highlighted tone. Whatever wedding color combinations you choose, we have gathered a fantastic list of black and white wedding crafts that will get you ready for your DIY wedding. Add your accent color in the mix or leave these DIY wedding ideas as is for a complete wedding theme that guests will note throughout the celebration. From your invitations to your favors, every step is covered in this comprehensive collection. These do it yourself ideas are easy to personalize, and they also help keep your wedding budget on track. Maintain a cohesive vision with the help of these black and white wedding tutorials.
Remember that black and white doesn't dictate your theme, simply your wedding colors. This color scheme works perfectly with a vintage-themed wedding, a literary motif, a glamorous celebration, or a Parisian concept. The options are truly endless with this classic yet malleable color palette. Throughout this list you'll see DIY wedding projects that inspire themes which work well with black and white wedding colors.
Wedding Color Schemes: Black and White
Black and White Wedding Stationery
Wedding Ceremony Ideas and Attire
Black and White Wedding Table Ideas
DIY Party Decorations
Black and White Wedding Cakes
Black and White Wedding Favors
Make your first impression count with black and white wedding save the dates that set the tone. As always, you can incorporate an accent color that will continue to be featured in your celebration, or you can keep it simple and classic with just black and white. Keep the theme going with invitations and a guest book that are clean, elegant, and, of course, black and white.
- Handmade Rustic Guest Book
- Monogram Wedding Invitation Printable
- Printable Fox Wedding Invitations
- Thrifty Save the Date Tutorial
As you walk down the aisle and say, "I do," make sure your guests get a large dose of your wedding colors. These wedding ceremony ideas will incorporate your wedding colors into your ensemble, bridal party, and small details. Hand-make these items to keep costs low but glamour high.
- Clay Ring Plates
- Wedding Bell Wands
- Gorgeous DIY Bride Flats
- Light Lace Bridal Shawl
- Aphrodite Beaded Headdress
- Beautiful Basic Birdcage Veil
- Fabulous Feather Headband
- Classic Stacked Pearl Earrings
- Personalized Groomsmen Cufflinks
- Manly Mustache Handkerchief
Don't stop now! Really let your wedding colors shine through your DIY wedding centerpieces, place settings, and table decorations. You'll have guests going gaga over your unified vision and creative touches. While black and white are classic, your personalized touches will give your wedding a unique touch. Choose ideas that not only fit your wedding colors but that also complement your wedding theme. For a literary black and white wedding, don't miss A Tale of Love Table Numbers, and for a vintage black and white wedding, make sure you include the darling Vintage Photo Centerpieces.
- A Tale of Love Table Numbers
- Bookish Table Numbers
- Delicate Lace Napkin Rings
- Faux Coral Candlesticks
- Tealight Table Decorations
- Chalkboard Mason Jar Candle Centerpiece
- Vintage Photo Centerpiece
- Faux Chalkboard Glassware Labels
- DIY Gold Edged Place Cards
Continue the black and white concept with the small details at your reception. From monograms to photo booth props, your guests will have no question what your wedding colors are. It is extremely aesthetically pleasing when an entire wedding is cohesive, and you'll have friends and family talking about your festivities for years to come.
- Classic Chevron Risers
- Mosaic Monogram Tutorial
- Dainty Paper Pinwheels
- Paisley Paper Quilled Monogram
- Pretty Paper Pumpkins
- Wedding Hearts Garland
- Beaded Paper Flowers
- Chalkboard Speech Bubble Photo Booth Props
Arguably the most important part of the reception, your wedding cake should match the rest of your celebration. These DIY wedding cake ideas will make sure that that's the case in a simple way that leaves cash in your pocket. These gorgeous and elegant wedding cakes will fit right in.
- Silhouette Cake Toppers
- Elegant Ruffled Rose Wedding Cake Design
- Fondant Ribbon Roses
- Whimsical Chocolate Fondant Cake
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Wedding Color Schemes: 35+ Wedding Color Combinations and How to Pull Them Off
- Wedding Color Schemes: Neutrals
- 2016 Pantone Color of the Year: Rose Quartz and Serenity Wedding Projects
- Wedding Color Schemes: Sage, Light Teal, and Grey
- Pantone Color of the Year: 10 Radiant Orchid Wedding Color Schemes
- Wedding Color Schemes: Greens
- Spring Wedding Colors: Peach
- Fall Wedding Colors: Palette Ideas
- Wedding Color Schemes: Black and White
- Wedding Color Schemes: Mint and Gold
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Testors Amazing Airbrush Set Review
- DIY Greenery Hairpiece
- Diamond Sky Spring Wedding Shrug
- Premier Yarns
- Premier Gradient Yarn Box Review
- Driftwood Cupcake Display
- Springtime in Paris Centerpiece
- Terra Cotta Simple Wedding Centerpieces
- Glitter Ice Cubes