DIY Sprinkle Backdrop
We are adding the idea to your Wedding Ideas.
The idea was added to your Wedding Ideas.
"We created a beautiful DIY sprinkle backdrop for my sister’s wedding and it was so fun and easy to set up! Okay, step number one is to set up the board. I took my dad to Home Depot to find something that would be stable enough to serve as the backdrop and we found some white sheets of wood that we got cut in half. We then used some sprinkle decals and started adding them to the board!"
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Create simple wedding centerpieces that are sure to wow your guests by adding some visual interest to your plain glass candle votives.… Continue reading: "Glitz and Glam Sequined Candle Centerpieces"
- Painted Mason Jar Centerpieces
- Mr & Mrs Crochet Pillows
- Something Old Pearl Winter Wedding Ornaments
- Botanical Winter Wedding Ornaments
- Curly Fabric Chair Covers
- Lovely Lace Votives
- No-Sew Banner DIY Wedding Craft
- Rustic Wooden Wedding Signs
- Spooktacularly Chic Studded Pumpkin
- Feathered Winter Wedding DIY Garland
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Keto Margarita
- Strawberry Rhubarb Margarita
- Peach Crisp Recipe
- How To Make Beautiful Paper Hydrangeas
- Sous Vide Crème Brûlée
- Sous Vide Cucumber Infused Gin
- Sous Vide Homemade Limoncello
- Sous Vide Turtle Cheesecake
- Strawberry Rhubarb Infused Vodka
- Sous Vide Oreo Cheesecake